Yoerry ( Is age really just a number)

Yeojin POV

I was sitting near the table with the rest of the popular kids bored out of my mind. As I was looking around the cafeteria I have noticed a girl with purple hair as she had caught my eye because of how stunning she was and how her hair lit up the dull room . I couldn't stop staring because of how beautiful she was and I think one of her friends noticed too who was for some reason sitting next to hyunjin who I believe is her new girlfriend like Tzuyu said. I had continued to stare at the girl until she had turned around to face me. Her hair flipping in the process as it was like I was in slow motion until her  beautiful eyes had come in contact with mine making me flustered and turn around.

"What were you doing staring and the loser table minus hyunjin" questioned Mark making the whole table look at me. "Hey Mark their not losers be nice" said Gowon making me even more embarrassed ,"whatever their all weird especially that emo one with the black hair" said Momo ," you mean that one who won't stop staring at Gowon" said bamabm ."what" said Gowon before turning around to face that girl who then looked away as well as Gowon  who had a faint blush on her cheeks "yikes anyways let's just continue and let the freaks be" said Wendy as we all continued eating .

The bell than later rang and we were going to leave until I  had seen dahyun approach the table with her camera ."Hey you guys want your picture for the yearbook friends wall?" Dahyun asked making the whole table groan ,"go away dahyun" said JB as dahyun then walked away sadly." Hey guys that was mean apologize to her" said yeri ,"of course you would say that yeri" said Yves making us all laugh and yeri flustered.

As I left the cafeteria I had seen the girl with the purple hair leave with her friends as I was finally put over the burden of our age gap. 'omg this girl is 3 years older than me she probably thinks I'm some nerd' I thought to myself as I left to go to my class by myself  being the only freshman in my group other than Yuna and Chaeryoung.

Later that day

I hadn't stopped thing about that girl all day as I sat down in Gowons room with jinsoul ,mina, nayeon and bambam still caught up on this girl. While also being caught up on our age gap. 

Why was she on my mind all the time? Who is she? Whats her name? Is age really just a number or is love its own number?