Loona (The big game pt2,'So that's who she is')

No POV

The first quarter of 2 had ended and now it was time for the students of loona high to show their school spirit as they were in the lead with 34 points beating bangtan with only 27 points.

Chuu pov

I was at the game with Kim lip, vivi and haseul in the stands as now was time for the cheerleaders to come out. I had been enjoying the game so far as I was happy to have not seen a sign of Yves because that was something I would never look forward to.

The boyscouts cheerleaders had gone into the field first for their cheer as one girl on the team had stood out to me for some reason. "Hey who are you looking at chuu?" Questioned Kim lip as she looked in the same direction as me "I don't know but that girl with the bangs looks oddly familiar for some reason" I replied as the cheerleaders went on with their cheering. "Oh you mean Lisa the head of the blackpink cheer squad yeah I would stay away from her that girl she is the definition of bad news " said kimlip munching on popcorn. 'lisa where have I heard that name before' I thought to myself before it then clicked like a light bulb in my head. It was her, that girl from that night, the girl who started all of the mayhem with me and Yves. That girl was the leader of the cheer squad? "Oh shit that's that girl from that night" I said as vivi and haseul looked at me "chuu language" said vivi "sorry but look it's her " I said pointing to where Lisa was "hey I wouldn't bother her she's bad news" said haseul "I know right" replied Kim lip. "Just leave her chuu she's not worth your time" said vivi as I had then seen that the blackpink cheersquads cheer was over and was now our turn. "I guess your right" I said taking some of Kim lips popcorn "hey" she remarked but I was to in my own world to notice her words.

So now it all makes sense. That was all true well judging from what haseul and Kim lip say she's not worth it but now I have a bitter taste in my mouth and it's all because of a girl named Lisa.

Lisa pov

Now that it was time for the twicevelvet cheerleaders to go out our plan was now I'm motion. "Jennie,hwasa,umji and yerin you guys got your remotes?" Asked rosé from the benchmark as the girls then all took out their remotes from their bags.

"Ok girls on my count scatter the snakes across the field,ready?" I stated waiting for the right moment to attack as once the cheerleaders had gotten into a pyramid it was no time.

Heejin pov

Once hyunjin was on the field with the rest of the cheersquad, I and the rest of the cheersquads girlfriends and boyfriends had made a section on the stands just to cheer for them. "Is it just me or are their skirts getting shorter and shorter each game" said jeongyeon making chaeyoung slap her shoulder and laugh as I watched them.

I was watching as they had then gotten into a pyramid for their last act as I could see hyunjin was climbing up to the top for the finally chant. "Woo go hyunjin!" I shouted out as hyunjin had risen to the top of the pyramid made out of all of the cheersquad almost 7 feet tall, she had blown me a kiss and a blush rose upon my face. 

Hyunjin had been up for about 10 seconds as she was about to head down before noticing nayeon freaking out at the bottom of the pyramid. "Snake!" Shouted sana before I had then noticed a little green snake moving across the field near the cheerleaders.

"Girls stay calm and keep still" shouted out our dance teacher mrs.Hani as the pyramid then started to shake making my nerves go through the roof as hyunjin was still ontop trying to keep her balance. The whole crowd had gone silent as now everyone's focus was on the pyramid that was about to tip over. I had notice that the snakes had gone missing and were nowhere in sight before seeing it peer right in front of nayeons face again as I now knew it was all over.

Nayeon had ran from the bottom and everything started to collapse.