2jin ( Will you ever like me the way i like you?)

Heejin POV

We had spent most of lunch talking until she had felt better as we started to head out the bathroom."Hey I know you feel better but would you want to eat lunch with me and my friends" I asked a little shy as she held my hand walking with me. "Sure as long as you have bread I'm yours" she said with the biggest smile making me blush and avoid her face out of embarrassment.

Once we had reached the cafeteria I saw hyunjin look over at Tzuyu who was also looking at her as I felt small I interrupted."There they are" I said pointing over to my friends Olivia Hye and Choerry making her stop looking in Tzuyus direction as we finally reached the table.

We had sat down before Olivia gave hyunjin a death stare and Choerry having a confused look on her face. "Ok guys this is hyunjin my umm...." I couldn't find words to finish ,"new friend " hyunjin answered "yeah" I replied looking over at my 2 friends with different reactions ."Hi I'm choerry nice to meet you " said choerry as her and hyunjin shook hands with smiles. I was waiting for Olivia but I could tell she was distracted by something , "ahem" I coughed and that's when Olivia snapped out out it. ",Hi my name's Olivia hye or whatever just don't bug me" said Olivia as her went back to staring at something as I felt nervous by the awkwardness of the situation .

"Olivia if you keep staring at Gowon shell think your more of a freak then you already are" said choerry making hyunjin and me laugh as Olivia's face grew red . "You like Gowon the rich girl" I said making Olivia angry," I do not she's just like all those other rich kids snobby " said Olivia with her head up "snobby or just out of your league " replied Choerry as Olivia hid in her sweater like the emo child she is. "You guys fight like siblings " remarked hyunjin making me laugh which confused her."Hyunjin they are sisters silly" I said still laughing "oh" she said now embarrassed.

"Well speaking of staring choerry I think that freshman is staring at you" I said looking at a small girl next to Gowon who was staring at choerry with heart eyes.
"Oh you must mean Yeojin, Gowons best friend " hyunjin said and at the mention of Gowons name Olivia peeked her head out of her sweater making hyunjin giggle a little which made her look cute.

Choerry blushed a little at Yeojin staring at her and Olivia continued to stare at Gowon. "You should see she's really staring choerry " I said to choerry because of how long the freshman had been staring. Before I could look again choerry had turned her head to look at the freshman,her hair flipping on her shoulder in the process as I saw the freshman blush and stop staring . Once choerry had turned her head her face had a faint blush on it as now I noticed both of my friends had a crush on the popular kids as well as me. With us being the outcast of the school this couldn't be good. I had looked over to hyunjin who looked back in Tzuyus direction as I the slumped back into my seat in defeat .

Will I ever get hyunjin to like me or am I just a friend to her?

Author: Ok i kinda enjoy this one a lot more that the other ones because my sister caught me writing it a lets just say the only thing she said was you spelt "cherry" wrong and handed me a dictionary so that happened.