Ch.18 The Legend Of Arcadius

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" He asked, he had a British accent.

"My name is Penelope Park...where am I?" She asked and he sighed.

"You're in a completely different dimension," he answered and she looked at him, wide-eyed.

"Dimension?" She asked, frowning.

"You, but don't worry, it's a spiritual dimension," he replied, "I'm bound here until my love, who is still alive, dies."

"But how did I get here?" She asked.

"You're a powerful psychic, like my girl," he said, "Only powerful psychics can access spirit dimensions like this. The most powerful psychic, other than my girl, was the one who created Hell."

"Hell...hell is real?" She asked.

"Not anymore, ya know Stefan Salvatore?" He asked and she nodded, "He destroyed it. So when I get released and when you die, who knows where you go. I'd like to believe I'll finally find peace but...I've done a lot of bad things in my life."

"Do you regret them?" Penelope asked.

"Yeah," he said and just as Penelope was about to ask another question, she got yanked back into the world of the living.

"Wh-augh," Penelope grunted as she opened her eyes.

"Oh my god, Penelope are you okay?" Josie asked, she was holding her very tight.

"Y-yeah..." she muttered and looked at Josie.

Penny, I love you, she heard Jose's voice but didn't see her mouth move.

"How'd you say that and not move your mouth?" Penelope asked and Josie frowned at her.

"I didn't say anything," Josie said slowly.

"Wait...I'm psychic, I heard your thoughts!" Penelope said as she shut up from her position in Jose's lap, "Think something."

Pineapple pizza, Josie thought.

"Pineapple pizza! I heard that!" Penelope said excitedly.

"So does this mean you'll be able to hear every thought I think?" Josie asked, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Yeah, and I can literally feel that you're nervous from the thought of it, babe," Penelope laughed.

Uh oh, she heard Lizzie's thoughts as she turned around to face the pair on Lizzie's bed.

"Haha gotta think nice things now, Lizzie," Penelope chuckled and Lizzie groaned, "With time, I'll probably be able to control when I want to hear thoughts."

Bitch, you better control them fast, Lizzie thought and Penelope glared at her.

Penelope decided to tell them what just happened. She told them about going into a spirit dimension and meeting a man's spirit there. Hope frowned, it all sounded familiar to her.

"Hold on," Hope said and she ran out of the room.

"What?" The three of them said in unison and a moment later, Hope came back with a book. She flipped through the pages and stopped on a page titled, The Legend Of Arcadius and read it aloud. When she was done Penelope remembered the man mentioning a guy named Arcadius.

"So does this mean Penelope could create Hell if she wanted to?" Lizzie asked and Hope nodded, "Wow, please don't do that."

"Don't worry I won't...but the man said he would only be there until his girl died," Penelope explained, "Do you guys know of a powerful psychic woman?"

"Yeah, Bonnie Bennett," Hope replied.

"Do you guys think Bonnie can help me control ny ability?" Penelope asked and Hope nodded.

"We can go ask dad or mom if you could call her or something," Josie said.

"Yeah...." Penelope said, "In the morning though, I'm kind of tired."

"OK then," Josie chuckled.

The for ate their dinner and went to bed. Later into the night, Penelope received a vision...it was from the past. She saw the year on a newspaper and it was before she was even born.

"The baby will bring an end to us witches!" An older, African American woman said to other, older witches.

Then she received flashes of people, one of which she recognized as Hope's dad. Then she saw her dad die and it seemed like all was well. But then the scene changed again, this time in front of a home. Penelope could hear the screams from the house and bodies dropping. She appeared inside of the house and she saw two kids in the corner, surrounded by bodies. The girl was standing in front of the crying little boy. She recognized them.

Quinn...and Beacon? She thought.

Then someone burst through the door of the house, the boy screamed in fear while the sister stood over him, shielding him. It was Valerie.

"She can stop her," Valerie said, "She can stop Hope Mikaelson from destroying all witches."

She pointed at the kids and Heretics came out from behind her and grabbed the children. Quinn's screaming and Beacons crying rang through her ears until the scene changed. She was with Valerie...and Valerie, was speaking with someone...A once thought dead man who claimed to be Landon's brother.

"My name is Ryan Clarke," the curly haired man smiled, "You have a deal, just, don't kill my brother...and if you do face Hooe Mikaelson...don't tell her I'm still around."

"Why would I do that?" Valerie asked, "I don't care and it's not you who's going to kill her."

Ryan shrugged and then the scene faded. When Penelope opened her eyes, it was still dark and Josie was sound asleep on top of her.

"What the hell was that?" She whispered.

------------------------------------------------------
Ah yes, another finished chapter. I remembered that storyline from The Originals about Hope bringing about the death of all witches and I thought, Wow what if she does? What if I added that as a side storyline that contributes to the malivore storyline?

So here we are now :)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue to read this fanfiction. Have a nice day :)