Chapter 9 - Fueling the Fires Until We Combust

Previously:
- (Y/N) was able to meet Sonya
- Sonya seems to want to see if (Y/N) will try to use her to get to her brother

Chapter 9 - Fueling the Fires Until We Combust

April 28, 2019
(13 days to go)

The class had two more weeks left before the finals. Some were already starting to review but despite of that, they also wanted to practice. So they scheduled their fourth practice in the F. T. Park (Flat Trans Park) after lunch. When mostly everyone was there, they practiced variations one to three. The pairs, Harriet and Minho and Teresa and Alby were the ones watching the others and helping them if they had questions.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Newt were trying to practice the dance that Mr. Gilbert taught them yesterday. Using the music they chose, he was able to make a story with the song.

"Since the song is a love song, obviously this will be a love story." (Y/N) didn't know if it was just a trick of the light or if Mr. Gilbert shot her a look.

The story he made up was about a boy and a girl falling in love. The boy is trying to woo the girl while she was playing hard to get. But in the end, the girl will eventually fall for the boy and it will end with a proposal.

(Y/N) couldn't contain herself when she found out. It was practically perfect with her situation...sort of.

So they already had the story and the ending. They just needed to finish the dance.

They agreed that at the beginning of the dance which was the intro music, the pairs will come into the stage and take their positions. Their positions are that the boys are in one side of the room while the girls are in the other side. The boys will be looking at the girls while the girls have their backs turned.

When the lyrics start, the boy will make their way towards the girls.

L is for the way you look

The boy takes the girl's hand.

At me

The partners face each other on this exact moment. Then they start variations one to three.

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you adore

Can love

The girl starts to tease the boy by leaving. The boy leaves too, losing hope.

Is all that I can give to you.

Love

The two of them stop and look at each other.

Is more than just a game for two.

Then start to make their way back to each other.

Two in love can make it.

They're back in each other's arms.