"Harry!" She said while sitting at the counter, "what about work?"

"I can be a few minutes late." I shrugged.

"No, you need to go. I can take care of myself." She coughed sporadically into her elbow then sneezed five times. She took a sip of her hot chocolate and wiped at tears.

"Are you sure you can take care of yourself while I'm gone?" She nodded with a goofy grin. I gave her an unsure smirk then nodded. I went to the foyer and grabbed my coat and keys. I walked back into the kitchen and told her to take her medicine and to sleep if she had to." Then I was out the door.

I got into the car and turned on the ignition. I sat there for a few seconds waiting for the vehicle to warm up.

Should I leave her? What if she falls? What if she can't get back up? What if she sneezes and falls down the stairs!? What if she goes to turn on music or the TV and it's too loud and she can't find the remote? What if she tries to go outside and faints out there!? She'll die!

*Josie*

Well there goes that plan. I said to myself when I heard the door close. I sighed and wrapped my hands around the mug. I'm a pretty good actor, I think. I almost had him, though. I got up from the stool and was about to go upstairs to my room when I heard the front door open. Harry came in, setting his keys on the table and taking off his jacket.

"I fear that when I leave I'll come home to you on the floor fainted or something." He was breathing fast. I smiled because he cared. I nodded and Harry smiled.

"Can I get you anything?"

"A warm blanket." He nodded. He got me all situated on the couch and turned on the television for me. He helped me take my vitamins then got dressed into something more comfortable than a suit. For the first time, I caught Harry in sweats. He looked so much younger in lazy clothes.

He made himself a cup of coffee then sat beside me on the couch.

"I've never binge watched a show before."

"Really? I do it all the time. You just work too much."

"Probably." He chuckled. He kept his arms to himself around his coffee mug. He's placed his arm around me before watching television, why doesn't he now?

I got up and ran to the bathroom. Harry drew circles on my back as I dry heaved. He then helped me back to the couch. I sat closer to him and he placed a hand around my shoulder. We watched Netflix and binge watched episode after episode of Criminal Minds. At about eleven in the afternoon, my stomach growled.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked. I nodded. "What are you craving?" I hummed.

"A giant, fat, juicy cheeseburger."

"Okay," he smiled. He got up and went to the kitchen.

"Wait, you can cook?"

"I can cook easy stuff." I giggled. I walked up to him and gave him an apron. He put it on and tied a bow in front instead of the back. I blushed and could have sworn I drooled not from the illness but from feasting my eyes upon a sexy man. Harry looked really hot in an apron and lazy clothes. I don't want to know what he looks like in business clothes and an apron. I'd lose myself. I watched him cook and was surprised at how fluent he was in the kitchen. I soon had my cheeseburger with a side of baked beans and Mac-n-cheese. I sat down at the counter and Harry joined me. We ate as we watched the TV from the kitchen. It literally felt like we were a couple. Whenever I hiccuped or coughed, Harry would rub or pat my back.

Once I finished, my husband gave me saltine crackers to snack on. I was super sleepy and closed my eyes. Harry paused the TV and I acted like I was asleep. I wanted to know what he was going to do.

"Josie?" He nudged me and poked my cheek. He took my blanket off of me and I grew red in my cheeks. Then what he did next absolutely surprised me. He slid one of his hands under my knees and the other under my neck. Then he lifted me! He carried me bridal style to my room and laid me down in my bed. He tucked me in and I couldn't help but love him even more for his affectionate care. Then he kissed me on the head.

Carl was right. Getting your man to stay home and take care of you while you're sick definitely works.

The next day I felt really sick. So sick I couldn't get out of bed. Harry stayed home again and camped out in my room as to help me to the bathroom when I had to go. He also was my own personal slave as he cooked for me and took care of me.

I kept falling asleep throughout the day from exhaustion.

When I opened my eyes towards the end of the day, I found Harry sitting up in my bed against the headboard working on his laptop. How many meetings did he miss in the past two days? Maybe keeping him here was a bad idea.

I scooted closer to him and nuzzled my face into his hip. I'm so lonely. I have no one in this world. My dad is all the way across the country and I'm a single, pregnant woman! Who am I kidding!? Trying to win the heart of a millionaire who probably doesn't want me. Wasn't this all part of a scam at first? What will happen when he doesn't need me anymore? My baby and I will be left homeless!

"Josie? Josie why are you crying?" Harry placed his lap top and work papers on the nightstand and scooted me up into his arms. He held me tight as I got tears and snot on his shirt.

"I just feel so alone." I sobbed. "It's these stupid pregnancy hormones that get me all emotional." Harry rubbed my back and smoothed out my hair. "I don't want you to not want me anymore." I whispered into his chest. He stopped his motion. I gripped his shirt.

"I want you, Josie." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and sobbed. I held him close in fear that he would let me go.

Soon, I was back asleep. But Harry was holding me in his arms.