Chapter 29

* art is mine, kinda what I imagine if Keith and Lance have a fusion or a kid together *

Keith's pov:

Me and Pidge have been talking about Lances situation for a while.

" From what I've had observed for a couple days and your theory it's safe to say that Lance is somehow being mind controlled or is a clone." Pidge said as they where typing away on their computer.

" So your saying to me that the Lance on this fucking ship ain't him at all...... so what are you planning to do?" I said as I gaze at the ceiling. I was laying down on the bed with my hands behind my head and sighing in defeat.

" We have to find out if this Lance is a clone or not, we need some sort of DNA and I'll take it here and test it. I'll have Hunk help since we been talking about this recently too. Try to get maybe a piece of hair or eyelash. But a piece of hair should do the job." Pidge says as they turn to my direction.

I gave no reply, I was silent in my own thoughts.

Pidge sighs and says, " Ok I know your not handling the news well and the experience you had with him but bear with me right now. I know your struggling mentally and I want you to know that I'll help you get through this, your like a brother to me and I hate you being frustrated and scared. It's weird for me to say your scared but you are, I'll help you and Hunk will too."

I slowly sat up from the bed and looked into Pidge eyes. It showed some concern.

" I know, but it scares me. The moment I saw he had a hickey and told me Allura gave it to him things crashed for me. It hurt me, and when he grabbed me and ask for help it scared me because his eyes had a tint of pink. It wasn't the blue ocean eyes I know. It pisses me off that I can't help him much right now." I say seriously. I had my hands interlocking with each other as I was bouncing my leg as a stress relief.

" Please tell me this will end soon," I finally looked up again and I begged.

Pidge than stood up from their chair suddenly in a quick motion and went to look around in their room. I was confused but I just stared. Soon I hear Pidge say, " Ah ha" and picked up a book and walked over to the desk. Pidge sat down and began to flip through the pages. Than stopped in a specific page, and handed me the book.

" Whats this?" I questioned.

" This right here might answer some questions. I remember reading this not long ago. It's about what kind of Altean powers can be used. And I think it said something about them mind controlling people are manipulating their minds in general if you get what I'm saying. Allura might be behind this, I want you to observe her behavior closely tomorrow. And get Lances DNA, take the book to know more." Pidge says as they where pointing the page and looking up at me. They gave me a small smile.

" Thanks, now I know what to expect in the future. Wait will she be able to mind control me if she finds out about me getting Lances DNA?" I asked sternly.

Pidge places their hand on their chin and began to think and leaned back in the chair.

" Well I think Altean can mind control many people at a time. They have to have a lot of energy to do that I think for sure. She won't be able to do It since she was "asleep" for a long time." Pidge says.

I hum in response and I stood up from the bed. " Well I'm going to head out and try to think of a plan to get the DNA without getting caught." I say. We than say our goodbyes and I left the room.

I was walking in the hallway thinking about how Allura can be a bitch for doing this probably. She can't keep her legs closed for fucks sake and got jealous too probably. She's a whore that's for sure, stealing people's boyfriends for fun.

" Or maybe it isn't her doing this at all. Maybe it's someone else."

I stopped walking and began to really think about what the voice said, but no I'm right probably.

It has to be her..... right voice?

Boom another update. Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day. Sorry for the cliffhanger but you have to wait to see what happens next. It might seem the chapter is being rushed but Im running out of ideas oops. Love you guys!
                                                       - Cherrybomb