Chapter 24

Keith's pov:

    It's been a week, a week of me alone. Pidge and Hunk are worried but I come out of my room to make them less worried. Shiro is just Shiro, doing training and planning out our next moves on the attackers. And well Lance....... he's been hanging out with Allura a lot. But I have to keep on moving forward, and forget about him. Forget the kisses, cuddles, talks, everything.

      It's Thursday and I'm planning on chilling in the lounge. I put on my red hoodie and raised my hood because I'm kinda cold. I slowly walked out my room and headed to the lounge. I was actually calm, but also mentally distressed. I just can't describe this feeling, it's very odd.

     As I made it to the door I walked in and I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. Lance McClain my ex is kissing fucking Allura. Why? Why her? They are literally making out in the lounge, in a public space. If they really wanted to rub it in my face they should get married and get kids or whatever. I walk into the lounge and just sit on the far corner. I took out my phone and decided to see my playlist.

      I was getting this feeling that someone was staring so I looked up. Allura was looking at me, with this evil grin on her face. She suddenly pulled away from lance and stop kissing him. She then placed her hand on his cheek and said, " Babe why don't we take this to the bed room and have some fun." Oh hell no, this bitch did that to my face.

       Lance looked at her and his expression turned into a genuine smile. He used to smile at me like that now he doesn't. I saw him turned his back and look at me. He looks really surprised of my presents apparently. He then looked back at Allura and back at me. He then said, " Sure, why don't we have some fun." Wow........ that really hurt that I'm that easy to replace.

    They both stood up and began to walk out the lounge. So I decided to say a few words to them. I said, " Allura did you know you sound better with you mouth closed. And I honestly don't know how you moan when Lance is fucking you because his dick is small. I know from experience." She gave me the death glare but I didn't care. She then flipped her hair and dragged Lance out the door.

    Apparently hoes can get mad. I mean I know it was not a good roast or whatever but FYI I dated the guy and I know more about him then she does. Gosh she moans so loud the whole universe can hear her. She is such a slut that's unable to keep her legs closed and stay away from men that are taken. I'm just pointing out facts.

    I played my playlist and put it all the way up so I don't have to hear her disgusting voice. I was getting kinda sleepy so I put my phone in my pocket and crossed my arms across my chest and just sink into the couch. I slowly started to drift of to sleep, I felt calm and relax. Until......... he came.

" Run"

Oh shit I'm wondering what's gonna happen next🤯🤔 Owo well sorry for not posting enough but I'm at least trying as much as I can to post. Hope you like this chapter and see you next time guys. Love you so much!!!!

                             ~ Cherrybomb (╹◡╹)"