Chapter 20

Keith's pov:

      I woken up and I was laying on top of Lance. His brown hair was all messed up and somehow he had a green face mask on which creeped me out a bit. I sat up and stretched out my arms in the air. I yawned a bit and started to get dressed. I decided to go comfy today and just wear a hoodie with sweatpants. Why not? It's cold in the castle and I rather not freeze to death. I went into the bathroom that's connected to my room and brushed out my hair. I tied it up into a ponytail, I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

     As I was brushing my teeth and looking in the mirror I see a tan boy behind me. He was wearing a blue robe and no face mask on. Thank god. He went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my right shoulder. I smiled and nuzzled my cheek to his hair and he slightly chuckled.

" Morning kitten," Lance said in a groggy voice. Damn that sounds hot.

" Morning, why you so up early? Shouldn't you get your beauty rest sharpshooter?" I said in a bit of sarcasm.

He gasped and said, " After me realizing you weren't in bed I couldn't go to bed! I rather be by you than alone." He said as he stood up from the position he was in and started to do his morning routine. I was done with my stuff so I sat down on the counter and waited for him.

      He started to add some weird cream on his face and it was pink. And he was also adding some weird spray on his face and it was just awkward staring at him. He caught me staring and he smirked.

" You like what you see Mullet?" Lance said with his cocky grin.

   I started to blush very hard and I turned away and muttered to him," Your just adding weird shit on your face and I was just curious."

    He just gave a small hum and continued to do his thing. After he finished he dragged me to his room and made me sit on the bed. He went and get dressed and he was wearing a blue hoodie with some blue jeans. He then took my hand and we walked to the kitchen together. We were taking our time and enjoying our presence. I never knew I could love and care for a person so much. I never thought I could be dating Lance fucking McClain, like holy shit how is that possible. I was having this big smile plastered on my face. I placed my head on Lances shoulder and we kept on walking. And as our feet clattering were heard and was dragging my body to the kitchen, we somehow made it. ( wtf am I writing)

We entered the kitchen and I see everyone there eating their meal. Lance helps me to my chair but never wanted to stop holding his hand. So when Lance wanted to go to his seat, I stopped him by having a tight grip on his hand. He stopped and looked at me and I think he understood that I don't want to sit alone. So Lance comes to me and pulled me up and he sat on my chair and grabbed my waist and lower me onto his lap. I leaned back and Lance had his arms wrapped around me. The team was speaking about their day and what their plan is. We hadn't been attacked for awhile, which is strange but who cares. Hunk comes in with plates of food that he made. He had a big smile on his face as he came around the table.

Hunk cake around us and Lance gave him a smile and kind of talked to him. They were talking about this video game that Lance wants to play and wanted Hunk to join. Hunk agreed and said they can play maybe later in the afternoon. I wanted to listen to music but forgot that we can't have music here because the internet on my phone is bad since there is no internet, fuck. I wanted to block out everyone around me. I'm to uncomfortable, I think Lance notice bc I just realized my hands were a bit shaky. Lance grabbed my hand and caress it with his thumb.

" You ok?" He asked me in my ear in a whisper.

" It's just to loud and I feel uncomfortable being around them, I forgot my phone and I wanted to listen to music." I said in a whisper.

Lance nod his hand and reached into his pocket and took out his phone and earbuds. He plugged in the earbuds and gave them to me and his phone and I picked out a song. I put on a song that I found. It was soothing and made me relax my body. Lance I think saw me relax and I saw him smile. Lance was talking with Hunk and eating and was also trying to make me eat. He tried his best to get food in my system. After a while I was just not hungry and when he had the fork by my mouth I just raised my hand a bit and shook it to let him know I'm done. He nods and goes back to eating. I think he was satisfied that I ate something, at least he knows I'm trying my best.

It's been an hour and everyone was done. I see everyone get up and so did I. Lance gets up and rests his arm around my shoulder. He took the plate and dropped it off at the sink were Hunk was washing this dishes. Lance and I walked out and went to my room. Lately we are just spending time together and enjoying our companies and each other. We don't need others to keep us happy, the only thing that's makes me happy is him. I don't know what makes Lance happy but I want to ask him that. Lance really doesn't show his bad days that much. I barely see him in trouble. If he has that kind of day one day, I want to be the one to help. The one to be by his side every second he had a problem.

So me and Lance were walking to our room and had the rest of the day all to our self's. I want to keep that forever. I want to cherish every second I have with him. He's to important to me. But does he think the same?

Sorry it's been a while since I updated. I did a longer story for you. It's summer so I'm hoping my lazy ass has the motivation to write more stories for you! Till next time guys. 👋🏻❤️