Chapter 25

Keith's pov:

When I look up my instinct was telling me run. In front of me was Lance standing there, but something wasn't right. He had a blank face he had no emotion. I got too intimidated so I started to move back into the couch. My music stopped and it's dead silent. My eyes are wide, something is telling me to get away, something seems..... threatening.

" Ummm Lance.... you ok?" I asked with fear in my voice. I might as well try to act like it's not bothering me when it is.

He just stared at me. I take a closer look in his eyes, it's not the ocean eyes I've seen before. His eyes have a hint of pink in it, what the fuck is going on. Then I started to scoot away from him and stand up but before I did he gripped my arm.

I turned my head and stare right into his eyes. He had his head down and his body was shaking. I got more scared. This isn't Lance this isn't the one I loved. What happened to him. My mind is going crazy thinking the possibility on what might happen right now. He might kill me or even stab me. Who knows what's he's on.

" Lance let go of me right now," I said in a very stern voice.

He didn't let go but he did look at me. My hand started to twitch and trying to wiggle out of his grip because it started to hurt. I'm trying to pull away from him but that doesn't even faze him. Where the fuck is everyone? Why does this happens out of all of the times I was with everyone?

" Run Keith, just run"

But how, how am I suppose to run away when I'm literally locked down. I'm trapped, I don't have my blade I don't have the strength because I didn't eat for a couple days and I can't focus to even attack him. I can't even hurt him.

" What if you just die at this moment, what if he pulls out a gun or blade at you.. what's your moves Keithy boy?"

I don't know what's my next move. So I asked Lance again. I snapped, this voice is scaring me.

" Lance! Let go right now. What's the matter with you! Did something hit your head like hello!? Let go of me!" I yelled. I started to pull and thrash in his grip.

What surprised me is that he pulled me closer to him and he gripped my shoulders and my whole body was facing him. The next thing surprised me, I don't think I would hear that from him ever.

"Please help me..... I can't control it"

What am I suppose to do?

" Now this is gonna be hella fun"

Hi guys sorry I post so slowly but I finished exams and I'm ready for winter break. Hope you guys have an amazing day and I want to say is that I love you all!!! Baiiiiii muah 💋

      - Cherrybomb (*'︶'*)╯♡