Chapter 22

Keith's pov:

     Are you fucking kidding me right now. No fucking way, this can't be happening. This can't be real. He wouldn't do that to me, would he?

             My body froze in shock and my eyes are wide from disbelief. I couldn't say a word, I felt betrayed and lied too. I thought he would never do this to me but god knows what happened but he did. I thought he was the one, my true soulmate. But the voice was right, he was gonna hurt me eventually. Fuck. I want to die right now. This was too much to handle, but I need to say something.

" L-Lance what's that on your neck?" I say with a shaky voice.

      He turns around and looks at me with a smile. But that smile dropped instantly when he saw my face. He then looked around frantically probably trying to get out of this situation. But it won't, I already know what he did by his neck.

   " Kitten what are you talking about? I have nothing on my neck, you must be hallucinating or something." He says with a low toned voice.

" Lance.... be honest with me," I say with a very unemotional tone. I'm dead to this world and universe now.

" But I am honest, you don't believe me." He turns his whole body towards me and steps up to me slowly. Is this man for real, wait never mind that he's not a man instead he's a lil bitch. So I decided to stand up from my seat and have an intense eye contact with him.

" Lance stop lying, I'm not fucking stupid," I say with a low harsh tone. His brows frown and he looked at me with his angry blazing eyes.

" You don't trust me Keith? I've been with you the whole time and you think I would lie to you?! I'm being honest and I don't know what your talking about!" He says as he puffs his chest out and look at me. That's when I snapped, yup I fucking snapped.

" Are you kidding me?! That's a fucking hickey you bitch! You cheated on me didn't u, DIDN'T YOU?! How dare you, I've been trying my best and work everything out because I'm new to this! But you went and fucked with someone else apparently! I've been LOYAL and HARDWORKING while YOU been probably fucking other people behind my back! Lance I'm not stupid, that's a hickey and you know it too! So just tell me the truth that you fucking hate me and I'm not good enough and get this shit over with! Because I can tell you got bored of me and decided to be a fucking slut! Well guess what, it's done! You can't even figure out to cover this thing up!" I yelled all my anger out and my emotions out. The voice was right, he's fucking lying to me and is gonna hurt me. Point to the voice. He won this battle.

Lance looks at me in disbelief that I just yelled at him. He then steps closer to me and then said something is a low harsh tone.

" Maybe if you weren't such a problem then I wouldn't be fucking people around. Let me be honest with you, I fucked allura. I did it when u were sleeping one night. Maybe if you weren't such a self centered prick then this wouldn't happen. I blame you, I blame you for ruining the relationship. Stop thinking about yourself and stop pretending you have a voice because I bet that is a lie. When I'm around you I feel disgusted, got it. This hickey here, Allura gave me that to show her affection towards me. You just wasn't enough for me, sorry." Him saying this breaks my heart.

   I'm done with this, I'm done with life. I can't even look at him the same. This doesn't even sound like lance to me. He sounds fake and mean. He never was like that. That's when my tears started to pour down fast. I couldn't stop them. I look at him one last time and said,

" I can't even fucking stand you slut," then walked out of his way and walked out the door.

End it.......

Sorry guys for not posting quick enough, I'm trying my best to get used to school and the tests and quiz and hw I'm getting. But I hope your not mad and I hope you like this chapter.
                                                            - Cherrybomb