Chapter 3

Keith POV :

     I only saw darkness and I heard my names called loudly but it was a fuzzy feeling. I think I passed out when I was walking or something. Maybe I cut to deep? Oh no!!! No they can't see come on walk up! They can't see it, what they hate me when they see it!?
      Then I saw light and I stared to see a blue, yellow, green, pink, orange and black blobs around me. I then my vision became clear and I saw Lance in a pained and worried face ( if that makes sense). I say up and placed my hand on my forehead and trying to calm down. Then I look at my right hand to see if it was seen.
      I saw that nothing was tempered but I was in pain. Then I felt someone touch me and I flinched and curled into a small ball thinking I might disappear if I curl into a ball hard enough. I felt my breathing was unsteady and then I realized that the whole team was around me. I got up and ran out the room to my room. As I was running I heard someone behind me and yelling my name multiple times.
       I looked behind me and it was Lance. So I ran faster but I tripped and slammed myself to the floor. Lance was by me and he looked at me worried and then he said.

       " You okay Keith?" Lance said.
" Y-yea I'm okay I just tripped that's all"
" Then why are you running and freaking out like you just passed out, it's not good to run after you pass out Keith?!"
I flinched " S-sorry Lance."
Out of nowhere I felt someone pick me up in bridal style and I just stayed still.

     It was Lance who was carrying me and he carried me all the way to my room and had placed me on the bed. He then pushed me down so I can lay down and covers me with my blanket. He then walked out the room and moments later he came back with water, pillows and blankets and etc.

  " What are you doing Lance?"
" Oh I'm just getting my stuff here for the night."
"Why are you staying here for the night."
" After you passed out and almost made me think you died made me worried and I don't want that to happen so I'm just gonna keep you in check for a day or two."
" O-oh okay."

       He then came towards me and placed the blanket and the pillow on my bed and he had passed me a water bottle and I think he wants me to drink it. So I opened it and in a couple minutes I was half way done and I closed the water bottle. I layed down on my pillow and saw Lance go to the bathroom and I was dozing off to sleep. He came back and turned the lights off and layed next to me and I faced the wall and he faced the other wall. I then heard Lance snore which meant he fell asleep. But I felt something warm roll down my cheeks and I touched them and i was crying. I buried myself to the pillow and moments later I fell asleep just like Lance.

He still not likes you just stop hoping and trying and just die! And that's what I want to do but I can't I'm too scared to.