2 ; Your Wish, My Command

The next morning followed the same route as yesterday, yelping out in pain all the time, Hoseok calling, sounding worried. Yet apart this, nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

That was untill they got to college. Well, at first sight everything was plain and normal as always but he felt the air was different, somthing definitely was going on.

The young boy shrugged it off, his eyes scanning the whole college compound for the girl he texted yesterday. She was nowhere to be seen, but he kept looking around.

The bell rang, giving no more time for Jungkook to look around better. He frowned,knowing he had to split with his only friend on the top of everything. He rushed to the class, waving good bye to Hoseok, until he bumped someone on the hallway. It was a short man, with raven black, fluffy hair. His lips were plump and a beautiful shade of baby pink. His cheeks puffed and behind his glasses were his sparkling eyes, -or at least Jungkook thought they were sparkling. He was really handsome to say at least, and a good posture and his rather tight clothing revealed the fact he was probably working out.

Jungkook looked back on the guys eyes, only to find them staring back at his.

"I am... Sorry," he said in a weak, shy voice, earning him a shy giggle.

"It's ok," the boy replied him kindly and waved him off.

After that, Jungkook kept walking to the class, thinking who that boy could be. He is really sure the guy is new, hasn't seen him around. It felt weird though Jungkook felt weird to be exact. There is something about this guy that had Jungkook turn his head and look at him again. He was staring back once again, his look was intimidating and intense. The aura around him felt welcomimg and....oddly familiar and magnetizing.

He shook his head,"What am I thinking about?" he asked himself before entering the class.

Alas...the class was talking about the new student, Jungkook realized after a while. He looked around the class full on panic mode, hoping to find an empty seats apart the one right in front of him.

Fate choose a weird day to love him, don't you think?

But why was he panicked? Since the guy did not seem bad, he could gain a new fried, yet he was panicked.

The teacher walked in and sat on the desk, quieting down the class. The lesson started right away.

"What the actual fuck?" Jungkook thought to himself and looked at his classmates.

"Why you keep looking around?"the boy on his back asked annoyed, rolling his eyes.

"The new student", he mumbled and turned his face slightly to face the annoyed boy.

"He is a year older" he replied and motioned Jungkook to face in front once again. He did as motioned and stared at nothing, confused and slightly relieved.

What is going on exactly?

A/N : Don't forget to vote!💖