super rich kids.

CHAPTER ONE.

-
❝ IT'S GOOD TIMES, YEAH ❞

The aftermath of any party held within the golden neighborhood was always the same. Such large mansions were sure to bring about large messes. The same torn apart mess each time.

Empty bottles from the night before strewn around countertops, empty cups scattered along the floor, furniture often left out of place, articles of clothing discarded along the poolside, people passed out in the lawn on their way back home. The previously once spotless, perfectly kept mansion turned completely upside down from what it had been before.

But within the solace of her bedroom, it went unnoticed as the hired help would clean up the mess that had been left behind everywhere else.

If there was one thing she was incredibly strict of, it was that her bedroom was entirely off limits during any party of hers. It was her little ounce of privacy that she was able to keep away from the partygoers and she appreciated keeping it away from all these people she did not know. Especially with how rowdy the crowds could get.

So, each morning after, when there was a chaotic mess within the mansion, she remained within her own four walls, dozed off atop her plush king size mattress until noon in the only place left untouched.

This morning was not like any other, though. Not when there was a practical stranger soundly asleep along the small sofa in the middle of the room. His tall, lanky figure curled up onto the cushions, one arm tossed over his eyes as the other dangled over the edge, unaware to the unfamiliar surroundings.

Really, he could have gone completely unnoticed by Millie if she hadn't woken up sometime earlier to use the restroom. On her way back, when her eyes had adjusted to the dim area and her brain was not as groggy, she spotted him clear as day.

If she could remember clear details from the night before, she would probably understand what exactly he was doing here. Or even how she had brought him in. However, things were kind of fuzzy after the first hour of the party. She wasn't sure when or what exactly happened from so early on, or even when certain things had happened.

The last clear thing she could remember was the drugs. A quick encounter with her friend before they slipped the item into her hand and she had swiftly taken a brief moment alone in the bathroom to get something into her system. After that, everything was as big of a jumbled mess as the rest of the mansion.

Her head was slightly aching from the mixture of the drugs and alcohol from the night before. But at least she could think straight. Though that didn't help much considering how she could barely remember things coherently enough.