t w e n t y f i v e

Start from the beginning

I searched through the crowd, but my brothers weren't anywhere to seen.

Even though I knew the chance for them to come was low, it made my heart feel heavy.

"Hello, everybody!" Samantha spoke into her microphone. "The first song we will sing is a song from Five Seconds of Summer! Enjoy Don't Stop!"

Samantha sounded so enthusiastic. Only secodns after Samantha said it, the boys started palying the meldoy on their instruments.

Samantha stood at the front proudly, behind her on the right side I looked like a scared sheep.

But singing made me very happy, the crowd was enjoying it as well and some were even dancing.

We finished this song pretty quickly, it wasn't very long anyway and I didn't had much background singing to do.

The crowd was clapping and cheering, a lot of Samantha's friends were screaming compliments at her. She looked really happy.

"I hope you enjoy our duet as much as my solo! AJR's Burn the house down!" Samantha's cheerful voice made me smile, she grabbed my hand and we performed the song standing together at the front.

Sometimes my eyes landed on my best friends, they were dancing and giving  my thumps up and kisses. Their joyful faces made me more motivated to give my best.

Still I couldn't forget the fact that my brothers weren't here.

As we finished this song, Megan started to make hand signs for some reason.

Even Samantha noticed, but when Anna shouted Brothers Samantha put the microphone up to her mouth.

"Our next song will be performed after a short break, for now the DJ will play his music!" Samantha improvised, before she took my hand and lead me behind the stage.

Megan and Anna appeared as well, they nearly jumped at me.

"They are coming! Just wait some minutes!" Megan smiled brightly at me.

A big smile formed on my face. "They are? I am so glad!"

"Wait what about Victor?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows and the others looked confused as well, we gazed at Megan to get any information.

"I can ask Caleb, wait." she texted typed something on her phone and then handed it to me. I read their past messaged.

C: Did Lilith had her solo already? Make her wait, we are on the way!

M: YESSIR

M: Question, how did you escape, what about the big bad wolf?

"The big bad wolf?" I asked. "Do you mean Victor?"

"Yes, we nicknamed him." Anna shrugged. "Caleb will understand, there's only one big bad wolf in your family."

"Xander can be kind of bad, too." I exclaimed.

"He is a puppy." Megan laughed. "Well, a sometimes a rude puppy."

Her phone buzzed in my hands. "He answered!"

C: We pulled Lilith's favourite move. We run away.

"Favourite move?" Samantha wanted to know, as she read the messages, looking over my shoulder.

"I only did it twice." I mumbled and they laughed. "But still what about Victor."

M: Didnt he follow you?

C: No

"That seems strange." Dylan breathed out. "When he run after you, it seemed like he would eat you alive!"