Day 16: During Their Morning Routine

"Dean?" Cas pokes the hunter who rolls over and let's out a grunt. Castiel sighs and stands up, walking over to the window and pulling the curtains open, sunshine filtering through. Dean hisses at the light.

"Okay, okay I'm up." He mutters sitting up. Cas smirks and walks out. Dean watches him for a minute before also standing up and walking to the kitchen where Cas is standing, making a cup of coffee. Dean wraps his arms around him and nuzzles his head into his neck.

"Good morning, Dean." Cas says, sounding amused as he sips at his coffee.

"Mhmm... Can you make me some?" He asks, nibbling at his throat. Cas lets out a small sound of affirmation and reaches for a new mug and the still partially full coffee pot and pouring the remains in the mug.

"Morning guys." Sam mumbles, walking into the room and sliding into a chair.

"Morning Sammy." Dean replies taking the mug from Cas and pecking him on the lips.

"Really? It's too early for PDA." Sam groans. Dean rolls his eyes and Cas finishes off his coffee.

"I'm going to go take a shower." He says putting his mug down and walking towards the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" Dean yells after him. Cas snorts and closes the door behind him.

"You just got rejected." Sam teases.

"Oh did I?" Dean asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Well I don't know about you but i didn't hear the door lock." Dean smirks, pulling his shirt off and walking towards the bathroom.

"Oh my god, ew."