Day 22: In Battle Side-By-Side

"I'm going in." Dean says before rising up from his hiding place and starting for the building.

"Dean wait!" Sam calls, staring after him with bitchface #42; Dean I swear if you don't get your ass back here this instant I will throw you back into purgatory. His older brother ignores him and continues making his way towards the building, glancing around. Dean considers the fact that going in without a plan was probably a bad idea but he could totally handle three demons on his own, and that was proved when he ganked two of them before going inside to search for the last one. The problem wasn't the three demons but instead their nine friends inside.

"Winchester, how nice of you to drop in." One of them out of the group surrounding him says. The demon is wearing a woman who can't be more than twenty.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't call first." He replies, about to reach for his flask of holy water before remembering that he barely has any left and wasting it right then would be a bad idea. He grips his knife tighter.

"Oh no need to apologize. We always love your company." She says, her eyes flickering black as she smiles. The grin on her face vanishes in a second as she's doused in holy water along with the rest of her cronies. Dean looks over the group and sees Cas holding an empty bucket. His surprise only lasts for a few seconds until one of the Demons lunges towards the ex-angel making Dean jump into action and slit it's throat. The pair quickly kill off the rest of the demons and lean up against the wall panting.

"You... Are an idiot Dean Winchester." Cas mutters

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."