Day 5: Kissing

"Have you guys even kissed yet?" Sam asks Dean after he notices him staring at Cas, which is something that Dean does a lot.

"No, but... I could do it at any time!" He says in response to his brother before going back to gazing.

"Then do it now." Sam says glancing over at where Cas is sitting on the couch then back at Dean.

"What? No!" He exclaims looking at his brother like he's crazy.

"You said you could do it at any time."

"Yeah but not now!"

"Do it."

"No."

"Wuss."

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

"Fine! I'll do it." He says throwing up his hands. Sam grins and pushes him towards Cas. Dean sinks down onto the couch next to him.

"Hello Dean." He says. Dean doesn't reply, he just glances at him then back at Sam who's making kissy faces at him.

"Hey Cas." He replies scowling at his brother. 'Do it' Sam mouths to his older brother. Dean shakes his head and Sam puts on bitchface #14; Listen to the moose dammit! Dean and Sam glare at each other from across the room and Cas looks back and forth between them and sighs.

"You two are extremely immature." And with that he grabs Dean's collar and pulls him down so their lips are touching. Dean lets out a surprised sound at the sudden contact then kisses back, wrapping his arms around Cas' waist and pulls him closer.

"You guys can stop now..."

"Quit being a little bitch, Sammy."