xxx ◆ welcome home?

(before the abduction part 1)

ROSS DELUCAS

"Ross."

Ah, he's here. I almost forgot about him since I leave the Main in his hands and live my extra life at the training house. I'm sure he's going to scold me—

"When will you—"

"Leo, my friend. Before you put your dissapointment in me, let me hug you first." I said attempting to hug him but he just gave me a nasty look. "Yes, of course...my bad. I'm not your type."

Leo Adams is my Beta, my second in command. The notorious law enforcer of South Dawn as my comrades says. He always keep the pack in peace. Well, who would like to break the law if he is the one who punish you? A word of advice from me, the Alpha. Don't mess with him. He's a scary one.

Or maybe like father like son. Bob is more scarier than him. Not that I'm scared, I'm not. I'm more of relieved that they are my comrades.

I sighed. "I never expected it too. I thought it's just a girl, like Aria. I never thought it's more like Kola." Napatawa ako, unang-unang pumasok sa isip ko ay ang araw na makita ko si Alissa. Curled up on the floor with her messy yellow dress. I was in awe at first. And before I knew it my wolf's growling wild inside my head. Telling me she's mine.

"Diana said she's a threat." Tuluyan kong nilingon si Leo. "Anong pinagusapan niyo ng Alpha sa Norte? O gusto mong hulaan ko?"

I smirked at him. "So, you know."

Hindi siya nagsalita, nanatili itong walang emosyon habang nakatingin sa akin. Muli akong napabuntong hininga. Ah. Damn it. This guy really knows me huh? Bill and him, they are a real pain in my ass!

"Well, he's a sly man. What can we do when one of The Council offer something for you?"

I know it since I was young. Martyn's bloodline are part of The Council.

Benjamin Martyn made sure that I know all about them. I'm not sure why he told me the tales back then, but when he dies, I think I know the hints. He doesn't want us to mess with them, but I did.

"Hah! Wait, so I'm that easy?!" Pagtataka ko sa sarili.

"Easy and stupid."

I made a face. "Leo, kaibigan. Gusto ko lang ipaalala na ako parin ang Alpha dito."

"I'm not sure about that." Pagbuntong hininga niya. Natawa naman ako. "Alissa Martyn is the heir of the North. She's been hidden since she was born, well not until now. Sa dami ng gustong manirahan sa Norte paniguradong marami ang maghahangad na makilala siya. O makuha siya." Pagtingin niya sa akin. "This is just a hint but I think Apollo doesn't want Alissa to be his heir. Hindi niya itatago ang nagiisa niyang anak kung gusto niya itong ipakilala sa lahat. Well, she looks like a weak one. Who wants that to be a successor—"

"Shut it." I gritted grabbing him by his collar. "Phyiscal appearance doesn't define a person's ability, Leo. Don't underestimate her just by seeing her once and not knowing her."

"Hah. Looks like our Alpha is in trouble." He said not minding me at all. "Beat me. Alissa Martyn is your mate, isn't she?"

Nagtangis ang bagang ko, pinakawalan ko siya at itinaas ang mga kamay ko.

"Now, now. This is troublesome." That is not for me, he is talking to himself.

Ah! I hate this. Yes, Alissa is my mate. My Luna. And I want her. But how am I supposed to claim her when she's in between the deal of the Alphas? Kapag nalaman ito ni Apollo, sigurado akong mawawala na ng tuluyan si Alissa. Damn it!