Shaun: Sir don't believe them. They just tricked me into it. They gave super stupid 4 so called multiple options like:

Option A: you should not eat for a week. If I choose this naturally will die.

Option B: you should not speak to Mili for a month. If I choose this she will kill me.

Option C: You have to give your 3 months salary as our treat. If I choose this then how I will survive???

Option D: we will lift you and swing you till we are satisfied. So I felt this is better sir.

Aditya: Haha... Funny guys. Release him guys. He must be tired and it must be paining.

Shaun: Hun hun..., with a sad face.

Mithilesh & Vinod: Sir what about the pain we underwent, when he doubted us. But since you are saying we will release him. Now stop your overacting Shaun. Today we are leaving you. But remember, next time if you repeat then you know the consequence, with a warning tone while releasing his legs and hands slowly.

Shaun: Ufff...will never ever repeat it, while shaking his legs and rotating his hands slowly.

Aditya: Come soon guys. It's already late.

Boys: Ya sir it's already too too late, in a teasing tone.

Aditya: Stop it guys.

Mithilesh: Hai hai...sir you are blushing...

Vinod: Obviously after a long time sir is going to be with his Biwi. I guess sir will give us good news soon, in a happy teasing tone.

Aditya: Ahhh guys...stop it. If you guys forgot then lemme remind you, that my Biwi has put me in friendzone, .

Shaun: Ohhh friendzone!!!

Aditya: Ya friendzone, while rolling eyes.

Shaun: Already we got a demo of that friendzoneeee sir, with a teasing tone.

Aditya: You guys are impossible. If you want you guys stay here. I can't be here. Already very tired.

Shaun: Guys can't you see, our sir is soooo tired already. So come let's go guys, in a teasing tone.

Mithilesh & Vinod: Ya ya..Sirrrrrr is veeyyyyyy tired before the actual action itself, in laughing teasing tone while starting the bike.

Aditya: Actually there teasing was building desires in me. Now I just wanted to cuddle her, kiss her completely and do many more things. But I know it wont happen, atlest not for today, but surely in future I will make it happen. But I want to embrace her this very night and then sleep in the same style every night here after, while driving the bike slowly such that his hairs were stroked linearly continuously by the wind which lead to a beautiful relaxed smile on face with a twinkle in his eyes.

Finally we all reached my house to find it deadly silent. I was completely shocked at the moment, as no one was there. I had just skipped few heart beats, when I heard the laughing sound of girls which was coming from the bedroom. We all went to source of laughter only to see all of them were settled comfortably while sipping their coffee. As the laughter died the silence prevailed once again as they were keenly listening to my Biwi's narration.

Ahem ahem, while clearing my throat. Seems pretty fresh ladies are busy with their kitty party already.

Zoya: Aditya, while getting up from bed and running towards him, but halted at some distance creating a huge distance, as though she remembered something in the mid way. You came Aditya, with tight lipped smile as though trying to control her smile. Actually I was telling about our past.