CHAPTER # 16

CONTINUED....

Zoya: Suddenly I felt his heated glare on me. Yeah Allah now what will happen???

Aditya: So finally you took advantage of me Biwi, while releasing her hands I said in a hard cold rough voice.

Zoya: No no i did not do anything, while sitting on bed. I slept here because... before I could say further he started.

Aditya: Ohhhh!!! So you are trying to say that, you did not do anything. Than what is this Biwi, while pointing towards his chest???

Zoya: Ya Allah!!! I really don't know. I really have no idea about these lipstick marks on your chest.

Aditya: Oh is it!!! So you are telling that I kissed myself to frame you...or wait, now don't tell me that this house is haunted and the ghost might have kissed me, while holding her shoulders tightly.

Zoya: Noooo Errrr...

Aditya: Then who kissed???

Zoya: I really don't know.

Aditya: I know Biwi, it's you who have kissed me as you are trying to separate us due to your jealousy, while narrowing my eyes.

Zoya: No I am not jealous Aditya, with a louder voice while struggling to pull out from his hard grip.

Aditya: By shouting you can't prove anything Biwi. Now it's time for punishment, while releasing Zoya from my grip.

Zoya: What punishment, while getting up from bed???

Aditya: Hmmmm. I want you tooo...while getting up from bed and walking towards her very cheesily.

Zoya: What you want too, I asked in a daring tone????

Aditya: I just went near her and pulled her by arm and held her close to me. She was wriggling under my hold. I just placed my index finger on her lips and said in my slow husky voice, " I want you too.., before I could continue she started to speak.

Zoya: Ahhh leave my hand and I came out of his hard grip and walked a bit away to maintain a minimum distance.

I know what he is trying to ask me. So I need to show him that I am not scared of him and I won't dance according to his tune.

I finally said him in a determined voice, I will never ever agree to your bad intension Aditya. Got it, while pointing the finger!!!

Aditya: Ahhhh!!!! That's interesting. So tell me what is my bad intention Biwi, while walking towards her to minimise the distance between us.

Zoya: Errr ahhhh....hmmmm mmmmm..

Aditya: What happened daring bazz Biwi, while standing too close to her??? Your voice seems to get stuck every other second.

Zoya: Stay in your limits Aditya and don't even think about asking those things in the name of punishment, I said in a stern voice while trying to move, right now  which was impossible as he has locked me in a corner.

Aditya: About what things are you speaking, in a cold hard harsh voice???

Zoya: After few minutes silence I spoke, don't pretend too much Aditya.

Aditya: I know what's running in her tiny brain. So to enjoy the further scene I just said, Kiss.

Zoya: Not even in your dreams, with a stern voice.

Aditya: Even I never demand such things from you. I just voiced out your thinking. It's you who always find 108 ways to kiss me.

Zoya: Nooooo