Chapter #7 (Flashback)

Continued..... flashback....

Aditya: Finally I saw my results and tears started to form in my eyes.....

Zoya: What happen Aditya, asked with concerned filled voice????

Yash: What else would have happened Zoya. He has failed I guess, with attitude filled voice.

Pooja: Just shut up your bloody mouth Yash.

Yash: Mind your words Miss Pooja.

Pooja: If you had minded your work Mr. Yash I would have minded my words. Rather you keep interfering between Adi and his Biwi.

Yash: What Biwi Biwi... For god sake stop this Biwi puran. In which era you guys are living in... Are you people gone nuts...

Being a girl can't you see another girl's suffering. Your best bloody friend is only torturing her mentally in the name of love.

Zoya: Plz Yash stop it...

Yash: Let me clear the things today zoya. How much more you will hide your emotions?? Stop playing with your own feelings Zoya, stop adjusting to situation.

I don't want you to sacrifice your happiness for some people. Why don't you tell the truth and stop your suffering today itself.

Zoya: Stop it Yash. You are crossing your limits. Let's go from here Aditya come, trying to pull him from that place.

Aditya: Wait Biwi.... Yes Yash you were telling something about my Biwi's sacrifice and suffering.

Zoya: Aditya come let's see your results. That's more important than his blabbering. You know right he doesn't like you, so why are you listening to him.

Yash: For god's sake stop acting Zoya.

Aditya: I could not understand what exactly, Yash is trying to say, so I caught his shoulder and asked in a serious stern voice, Yash tell me? What my Biwi sacrificed and cause of whom my Biwi is suffering???

Zoya: Plz Aditya let's go.

Aditya: I caught her hand very tight and said in a serious tone, Biwi I want to know everything.

Comon Yash, now tell me why my Biwi is suffering???? And what she has sacrificed???

Yash: She is suffering cause of you. Cause of your Biwi Biwi puran. She agreed to become your biwi, so that you will score good marks. She is sacrificing her happiness to keep you happy.

But you are the one who is ruining her happiness. She is killing herself slowly day by day, cause of your crazy love torture.

She does not love you Aditya. You are imposing your love on her forcefully. She never liked you. Is that clear. You wanna here moreeee

Zoya: Stop it Yash, stop it. Adityaaaa..... please...

Aditya: Suddenly I left her hand loose as I was shattered with the real facts.

I thought she loved me.

But no she does not.

She was living in hell all these days, cause me.

She is facing the agony because of me.

My eyes became blur as tears started to form. This time I cried due to guilt as I realized that I have only tortured , forced her to love me.

I cleared my throat and said in a shaky tearful voice, thanks Yash for making me realize my mistake or I would have done the biggest sin of my life.