CHAPTER - 26

Happy Eid my dear baby angel Baby_Angel_0 and to all my readers who are celebrating Eid

This sply for you my dear baby angel and do watch the video as it's dedicated to you spl

This sply for you my dear baby angel and do watch the video as it's dedicated to you spl. Once again happy Ramadan to you my angel.

CONTINUED******

Rajveer's Dad: Ok will speak to her after 1week as she need to settle down from all these chaos. I guess you guys are really tired. You guys go and take rest, while taking a deep silent breath. I and my daughter will handle him hereafter, while helping his daughter to settle Rajveer's dangling paralyzed body into the wheelchair.

Aditya: We were just walking out of the building and my mind started to play the scene of last 24 hours. The recall itself bought goosebumps to my soul. Don't know how my Biwi will be??? Surely she would be in shock state but won't express that and I will surely bring her out of that. Suddenly my chain of thoughts were broken by Shawn as he was shouting for help. When I turned around, I just couldn't stop smiling at these mad people. Really without these guys I wouldn't have succeeded nor wouldn't have protected my Biwi on time.

Shaun: Help!!! Help!!! Sir please help me otherwise these people will turn me into Shaun tandoori today itself, while being swinged by Mithilesh and Vinod. Mithilesh was holding both his hands and Vinod was holding both his legs. They were swinging him in, to and fro motion.

Aditya: I just jogged towards them with a smile on my face. Guys what are you doing???

Mithilesh: Punishing him for his mistakes sir.

Aditya: What mistake he did??

Vinod: Doubted us sir.... Doubted our loyality towards you sir.

Shaun: It was a mistake. But please leave me.

Vinod: It was your decision to suffer like this.

Aditya: What his decision, while looking confused???

Mithilesh: Sir we gave him multiple choice punishment. And he chose this.