CHAPTER - 12 ( FLASHBACK)

Aditya: When I saw the caller ID, I was shocked as only Rajveer knew my number and even my Biwi doesn't know this number. Finally I attended to get my another shock of the day.

Anjana: Hello beta how are you???

Aditya: Maaaaa.... I am fine, with a bright smile which later turned into a frown.

Anjana: Did Zoya call you??? I gave her your number 1hour back.

Aditya: Maaaaa....,in a silent voice, as the mind was debating whether to say Biwi is here only with me or not.

Anjana: Your silence shows that she did not call you. I don't understand why she is that much anger on you?? I explained the whole thing, but still...forget it, as you will support her only.

But she has to understand that you are working hard to fulfill her dream but she is....

Aditya: Before Anjana could speak anything further, I asked, Maa Maa relax...but tell me how you got my number????

Anjana: Errrr Beta today I came to your office to take your number, so that I can give it to Zoya.

Aditya: So sweet of you Maaaaa, (now I understood why I heard Anjana Hooda's voice when I spoke to Rajveer.)

My concentration was deviated when I  saw my Biwi coming towards me wearing a western wear and she was looking very beautiful as usual.

Maa right now I am in a very very urgent important meeting I will call you later

Maa right now I am in a very very urgent important meeting I will call you later. Bye..

Once again I came to the present as lady genius understood the whole scenario.

At present

Mili: Ahhhhhh....now I understood the whole scenario.

1st point- Anjana Hooda and Rajveer are partners in crime.

2nd point- Anjana Hooda was the informer and Rajveer was the plotter.

3rd point- Anjana informed everything to Rajveer so that he planned to separate you from your Biwi by making you engaged in silly works.

Aditya: Exactly Mili. How smart you are.

Vinod: But I don't understand why Anjana mam did such a thing???

Aditya: That is what even I am not able to figure it out till date. Why she hates my Biwi.

Noor: Jiju when you knew that Anjana Maa and Rajveer were plotting then why you did not save your relationship??? Why it went till divorce???

Arjun: Ya Bhai...even I have the same doubt!!!!

All together: Ya we also have the same doubt boss jiiii????