CHAPTER #17

CONTINUED.....

Aditya: I just mentally slapped myself, Hey ram!!! I guess I should have not said that. Again I have messed up things. What if she doesn't agree on training me now.

Zoya: I have confidence on myself Aditya that I won't allow you to repeat the same mistake, in a confident voice. So I will train you and it's a matter of one more day. So no issues.

Aditya: Wowo bingo, mentally thanking the lucky stars. So today you have to teach me properly ok, in a stern voice. Now you can go and Continue your work as I don't want Mili to see me with you. Got it!!! Now leave, with attitude filled voice.

Zoya: Ufff what an attitude. Actually I am supposed to say those lines. Really he has changed. My Adi uffff Errrrr... Aditya never ever spoke like this till date to anyone nor me.

Maybe he changed for Mili I guess. I have to unite them soon and get rid of these dramatic things soon.

I just resumed my work and I noticed Mili is no more friendly with me. She is not even talking to me. Infact she does not even face me also. I can understand how a girl will feel when her lover is still staying in the same house of his ex-wife and upon that the kiss.

Actually Aditya was right. I should have not shared these morning kiss incident to anyone. I made it complicated by sharing it with Mahi. Here after I should be more careful while telling things to Mahi.

But I am happy that from tomorrow everything in Aditya's life will change and will become perfect once again. Mili will finally come back to his life. Yeah Allah please help me in that!!!

In the evening

Aditya: I just changed my dress and went to hall which has turned out to be my practice session hall at present. But when I saw my Biwi I got shocked as well as felt like laughing looking at her attire. So as usual to take a jibe at her I started my drama. I just walked into the hall and acted like searching her

Biwi....

Biwi......

Where are you Biwi...

I can't find you anywhere.

Zoya: Uffff....is he mad or what??? Can't he really see me that I am sitting right in front of him.

Aditya: Biwiiiiiiiii.....iiiiiiiiii.....

Zoya: Aditya...., in a loud voice.

Aditya: Biwi..I can only hear your sound. Suddenly a familiar hand touched my shoulder but I continued my act.

I just turned to see and started to shout...

Bhootttttt( ghost)...... bhootttttt(ghost)..........

Zoya: Aditya it's me... Zoya

Aditya: Immediately I hugged her tightly as though I was scared.

Zoya: Ahhhh Aditya leave me....,in a louder voice.

Aditya: Ahhhh actually I am sorry. If you wear such type of dress how will I identify you??? I have never seen you in this before.

Zoya: It's called burqa Aditya and more over its not any such type of dress.

Aditya: Ahhh Errrr sorry to hurt your sentiments. But why did you wear this today????

Hmmmmm mmmmmmm

Lemme guess it...

Are you scared that I will kiss you???

Zoya: Ya Allah!!! How besharam he is.....