{Chapter 33}And That Was When The Phone Rang (Part two)

Chapter 33

"Wow..." One of them gasped as they straightened and up smoothed the jacket. My grin grew even more at Danny's befuddled expression.

"Mari darling! You look absolutely wonderful! Let's take pictures! You, young man," Mari's mother drags Davis, yes Davis, by the arm to Mari and presses them together. "Now hug each other, I want it to be good!"

"Um, mum?"

"Can it wait Mari, smile! You make such a cute couple!" Mari's mum cuts her off and we all give each other a confused look.

"Mum! Davis isn't my boyfriend, for god sakes, Riley is!" Mari bursts and gently pushes Davis away.

"What?" Mr. Williams turned bright red.

"Oh my god, dad! Did you scare the crap out of him?" Mari groans and Mr. Williams looks sheepish.

"Um, sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Williams, but that's my girl," Davis says sheepishly and heads to Lena, pecking her on the cheek.

"Fine then, you Riley. Don't think just because you're my bosses son, I won't hurt you. Because I will hurt you hurt you if you ever try to hurt my little gir-"

"It's okay Mr. Williams, I heard you the first time, it may not have been directed to me but I definitely heard you," Riley says and Mari's face turns as red as her dress.

"That's literally the funniest thing ever," I say to Danny who smiles at me and kisses me gently.

"You look absolutely stunning sweetheart, You're going to be the death of me," he says and I smile softly.

"You look quite handsome yourself," Chuckling, I straighten his crooked tie and kissing him softly.

"Okay! Pictures children! Get together!" Mrs. Williams sets us up for a million different poses but we don't mind. Although it gets annoying. As we were about to finish and get going, Alex and Mrs. Mason come bursting into the lobby.

"Wait! I want a few pictures!" Alex yells and we groan

"We literally finished 2000 pictures, just let us go!" Danny pleads

"Come on, what's a few more!" Alex says and we pose for a few more pictures.

"Finally! I thought we were never going to get out of there," Mari says as we exit the building and stop suddenly.

"Oh-"

"My-"

"Freaking god! Is that a limo!" Mari shrieks and finishes our sentences

"Did you guys get us a limo?" I ask Danny, flabbergasted and he looks confused

"Um, no-"

"SURPRISE!" Mikey jumps out of the limo and into my arms

"Mikey-Ikey! Did you get me a limo?" I ask childishly. His stomach bug got better in two days and he was up and running, however as it turns out Lili and Tommy were at home in bed because of it.

"No, Fayely! I don't have enough money, Alex did!" He explains and Alex comes out of the building, with a cheesy grin.

"Danny, remember when you were 8, we made a deal that of you had a serious girlfriend that I actually liked by then, than I would get you limo for prom?" Alex says to Danny and his eyes widen in realization. He looks between me, the limo and Alex, his face absolutely stunned.

"You seriously? Wait, you! Oh."

"Yeah, oh! Get with the program Mason! Well, you did your part and I did mine. This is your Christmas present, birthday present, and Hanukkah gift for the next 30 years combined!" She patted the limo affectionately and Danny hugged her.