CHAPTER 10

Lee's POV

Lee sighed in relief as Netty agreed to help them. He had been worried enough when Stampy went missing- times that by about 20 and then add the dogs, and a worry like that could really ruin your day.

Lee, Stampy, Squid and Amy left Netty making plans with her friends. A small blonde led them to a room, where they gratefully put their stuff in chests and flopped onto the beds.

Lee was the first to break the silence.

"So guys, what's the plan?"

"With Netty's help we storm the castle and rescue everyone. I'm guessing theyll be kept in the same place that I was... Can you guys still remember how to get there once you're in?"

Amy nodded.

"OK, Amy will lead everyone there, and then we'll free everyone. Once we've got everyone out, and the dogs, we'll definitely have enough people to fight our way out."

After a moment's thought, Lee replied.

"Don't forget the hypnotist."

The hypnotist, whoever she was had been preying on Lee's mind. In his head, he'd built up a clear image of what she would look like. He was definitely looking forward to rescuing the 'damsel in distress'.

Before he knew it, Netty was bringing them some food, and then, it was night time. Lee lay down in his bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When Lee woke he didn't know where he was. Momentarily confused, he looked around, but then something more important hit him.

It was the day of the attack.

Dun dun duuuuuuun! Haha hey peeps, thanks for reading please VOTE and LIKE!
And also, does anyone know any good screen recorders for android?I've been looking all morning and can't find and no root ones that actually work. Comment asap if you do know any, pleeeeeeease!