Chapter 32 - The end.

I felt some soft lips kissing my cheek. 

Okay, Ashton was getting a little too far, I am still not ready for him being in my bed kissing me good morning. Only Thomas could do that.

Ashton stop it. I said still with my eyes close.

Suddenly the kisses stopped.

Ashton? A familiar voice asked.

I opened my eyes to face the guy.

Thomas!? Oh my god! You are back, I've missed you so much! I couldn't believe my eyes, it was really him. The guy I thought will never come back was now next to me.

I've missed you too but I can see you were in good hands when I was gone. I had always known he was in love with you. Thomas said sadly and getting out of my bed.

Wait, Thomas. I said.

What? You love him, don't you? He asked. I could see he was hurt.

I-I don't know. I mean, I loved you. But when you left I knew I needed to move on with  my life, what if you never came back? I told him. I mean that thought was the one which made me move on. I was crying, and I don't know why.

Mak, I totally understand. You don't need to cry. He said sitting next to me.

It is just that I feel like shit. 

Come here. Thomas said and I quickly throw myself to him and he hugged me tightly.

I missed this so much. I missed his hugs like shit.

I missed it too. He said sincerely.

Mak? I heard a voice call. Ashton.

Oh, hey Ashton. Em-m Thomas is back. I just said not exactly knowing what to said. 

I can see that. Ashton harshly said.

He just stayed standing by the door staring at Thomas and me.

Okay guys, I am getting changed so both of you out. I said quickly, I don't know what the fuck I should do. Both of the guys I most love in this world were basically asking me to choose in between them both.

While I was getting changed I heard someone knock my door.

It is open! I yelled as I usually close it with key, it is just something I do for no reason.

Hey Mak, sooo... Keoni said sitting in my bed.

So what Keo? I asked. I know what he was talking about, but I wanted him to say it because I know it makes him uncomfortable.

What you are going to do? He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

What do you mean? I asked playing dumb, I just didn't want to think of the topic.

I mean that the guys want an answer from you. You know they both love you. Keoni said uncomfortable. Saying guys liked me had always been difficult for him.

You talked to them? I asked him seriously this time.

Nope, I didn't wanted to listen to them saying how sexy you are and good person, it is just weird, I am your cousin. So, I made them both write a letter for you. Maybe it can help you to get a hint on how you really feel for both of them. Keoni handle me two letters and I started reading.

I grab the first one and started reading.

Dear Mak,

I am not that formal, why the fuck did I write "dear" and in pen. Okay, start reading after this.

I still remember the first time I meet you. You said I was cute and then also said I was a jerk and would never even like me, I think that changed a bit... When I saw you I knew you weren't just a stupid model as I had thought. And of course I had stalked you before you arrived, I knew you were smoking hot.

Back to the letter. I started to like you since then. As you thought in the beginning i WAS a man-whore, but when you arrived you make me changed. I wanted you and only you, there were millions of girls wanting to sleep with me, but I just wanted to be with you. And I still want to. The difference from then to now is that at this moment I am sure that I love you.

The days you dated Connor, Alex and Thomas, those where the worst days. I used to punch things all the time, including your cousin, he just don't care. I needed to have you. And in a point I thought I had you. Until I saw Thomas, the guy who made you cry for weeks was now back hugging you.

I want you to know how much I love and will always do.

Ashton's letter read, now to the Thomas' one.

Hey Mak,

First of all I wanted to apologize, for everything. For leaving you alone when I loved you more and for coming here expecting you to be waiting for me. How stupid could I be to think that? You are possibly the hottest, most intelligent, fun and kind girl I know.

South Africa, the place where we met. When I first saw you in that plane I really didn't understood what a girl like you was doing with a bunch of a stupid guys like us. But, thanks god you want to the trip with us, because I got to know the wonderful person you are and had a lot of fun with you.

I always thought you will end with a famous actor like Dylan O'Brien or one of the One Direction guys, so when I got the chance to be with you I knew I couldn't spoil it because you were a one in the world girl who could never been replaced with other. When we first kissed, that was when I knew I loved you, when I realized I could never let you go. I needed to have you with me.

Then the whole thing with my mother came and I needed to left. You were not the only one who cried like a baby if it makes you feel better. I just get locked in my room for some days staring at pictures of the both of us. Yep, I am a total creep.

I love you Mak, and if you don't choose me now, you need to know that I am going to keep loving you and will wait for you forever.

Wow, I had a hard time to pick a guy.

After a few minutes I had made up my mind. I knew who I loved.

I stormed out of my room and went to the beach. I just knew he was there. Then I saw him, I saw his hair and his face in between his hands.

He then turned around to meet me.

So, you chose him? I totally unders... I just cut him.

Nope. I simply said.

Nope? He asked in surprise.

Nope. I-I love you. I love you and no one else. I said getting closer to him.

I love you too Mak. He said.

He then grabbed me by my neck and launched himself at me, our noses bumping before our lips touched. But when the kiss started it was like dynamite exploding. He pulled me close to him, holding me around my waist and then entwining his fingers with my hair. 

I knew I loved him.

I had made the right choice.

He was the love of my life.