Chapter 21 - Last party in Africa

Picture of Mak's outfit for the party

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, so 3 days had passed since I told Thomas that I liked him. Let me tell you that we are together now and I love him. Today is our last night in South Africa so we are planning on throwing a huge party! We will be leaving back to Hawaii tomorrow and Mia and her family are coming! They are actually moving there.

I think this is the perfect spot for tonight. Keoni said while dragging us to some abandoned small beach. He was right, it was a perfect spot.

Okay, so we will get the people and the drinks, Mia and Mak get the light, decorations and all that stuff, and I think we are covered.  Ashton explained to all of us.

Woaaaa, you are not using Mak in this. We need her, today is our last match and all the lions need her, she bring us luck. Jacob told Ashton. I had totally forgotten I was their "luck element".

Mak, you go to the match. I will meet you in my house so we can get change. I know a few friends who would love to help in the decorations and all that. Mia said.

Thank you Mia, I owe you one. See you in a bit. With that I gave her a hug and followed the boys.

After that I just went into the bus with all the team and headed to the rugby field. I was wearing Thomas rugby shirt this time, considering I was his girlfriend now, he had number 13. Oww, the same number I had in hockey! Shit, I missed hockey so much.

We arrived at the field and while the boys were warming up I decided to walk a bit and try to find a hockey stick.

Then I saw a few boys, who looked around 17 years old playing in a side of the rugby field.

Hey guys! Do you mind if I join you? I asked them with a smile on my face.

There you got a stick, do you think you are good enough for us? One of them who looked like a jerk said. It was a hot jerk anyway.

This is on. Your best player against me. 1 vs 1, first to score wins. I challenged him.

It is on baby girl. The same guy told me.

With that he gave me the ball, he was giving me the advantage of starting with the ball because of being a girl, how immature. I soon got the ball,  scooped it on top of my opponents stick and then  dribbled it in the shooting circle. Once I was sure of the shot, I drived the ball into the net. I had scored the goal.

Well done baby boy, better luck next time. After that I just left the stick where I had found it and went back to where the team was getting ready and about to get into the field.

Dude! A girl won you! You suck! I was able to hear that one of his friends told him.

Hey, I don't suck! She just rocks at it. He responded.

Finally I reached the place where the boys were.

There she is! Fran exclaimed.

I saw you taught that boys how to play. Cameron said while giving me a wink.

That's my girl. Thomas said while hugging me proudly.

Stop complementing me! You are the ones who are going to play! Good luck boys!

Aren't you forgetting something Mak? Jacob said pointing to his cheek.