Chapter 27 - Goodbye

Picture of the photo attached to the letter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed and let me tell you somethings: David followed his promise, I worked for his dad several times and we are on touch for other campaigns he will be doing in a future. I also model for Gwen sometimes too, she was really nice. Thomas and I are still together and happy as ever. My life was perfect at this point.

But I knew this wouldn't last forever.

And I was right.

This morning Thomas told me to meet him at the beach in front of the surf shop. Excitedly I went there with an enormous smile in my face which soon disappear as I saw Thomas expression.

Thomas, what is wrong? You are scaring me. He almost cry when he saw me. I knew this was something serious.

Mak, please listen to me.He said grabbing me by the shoulders.

Okay. I said calmly.

I saw him and realized he was thinking of how to say whatever he had to say.

Fuck! Why it is so hard to say this kind of stuff. I am going to miss you like crazy! Thomas said angry with himself.

Wh-at? My voice cracked. Miss me? He was leaving me?

Yes Mak, my mother and I are leaving Hawaii for now. We are moving to London and I need to go with her. Ahg, I hate myself! He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I was still shock, some tears had escaped my eye and I couldn't answer.

Mak, please say something.Thomas said crying as well

I didn't say anything and just hugged him, it was the only thing I could do. Hug him as long as I had him with me.

When are you leaving? I asked unsure.

Today in 2 hours, it was a surprise for me too. This is so hard, I don't want to let you go. You are the best that happened in my life since my brothers death, you make me smile and laugh, something I hadn't done in a while. With you everything is different Mak. I promise you I'll come back and get you. I can't imagine a life without you. I can't let you go. He said making me cry even harder.

You don't need to for now. Please, don't leave me. I was like a fountain, water and water coming from my inside. But I was still hugging Thomas which made me feel like everything was alright. I felt safe with him, like anything could pull as apart.

I love you Mak.Thomas said looking into my eyes.

I love you too Thom. And I will do forever. I said looking into his eyes too. That beautiful eyes I first fall in love with

I will do forever too.This was it. I knew what was coming next. Our goodbye kiss.

He pressed his lips to mine, and it started out as a soft kiss that lingered. Then it was like something in me switched. I was kissing him deeply and hugging him close. My emotions were like fireworks. This is how it's supposed to be. Thomas put his hands on my lower back and pressed me closer, I never wanted this to end.

Our goodbye kiss. I said once we pulled away.

Our see you later kiss Mak, remember that.He said while grabbing my face in his soft hands.