Chapter 24- Gwen Stif

Picture of Mak's dress

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to receive another text from my wonderful boyfriend.

From:Thombaae

Hey babe! I think I have to cancel the date. I need to go to my mother fashion show. But i was thinking........ would you go with me? Pleaseeeeeeeee! We will pick you up at 6pm so be ready. Dress like extra formal. You will love my mom.

I quickly answered him

To:Thombaae

Okay I will go. But wtf I an suppose to wear when your mother is a fashion designer. I will look as a fail! You owe my a first date though. Love you.

Before I had no idea what to wear for the date and now I have to think on how to look for a fashion designer! I hate being a girl. My phone buzzed.

From:Thombaae

I will send you something that I think will fit you. See you later. Love you more!

I wasn't expecting that but I was totally okay with it as long as it is not some slut dress. I needed the girls who were still sleeping. I got a horn I found in Keoni's room and tighten it.

WHAT THE FUCK MAK! Riley shouted covering her head with a pillow

I WAS SLEEPING! Jesse protested

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Alexa said covering herself with the blanket to her head.

My date got canceled. I said and got cut by Jesse.

Are you kidding me? she asked.

Wait. Instead I am going to Thomas' mother fashion show. I need to dress all fancy and Thomas is sending me a dress. I explained

None of them talk and just stared at me with a blank expression.

Aren't you going to talk? I asked them.

By any chance is Thomas mum Gwen Stif? Riley asked me getting hyped.

Yes, I think she is. Why? I couldn't remember now, but I was pretty sure it was her.

SHE IS LIKE THE BEST FASHION DESIGNER EVER! GWEN IS THE BEST AT THIS POINT! Riley shouted.

IF I WERE YOU I WILL START GETTING READY NOW. Alexa said getting stressed. Sometimes she gets more stressed than I do for my own thing.

Gosh, good way to calm my nerves. And that was exactly why I woke you up. I explained them

I will do her hair. Jesse makeup. Riley ask Thomas what does the dress looks like and get some heels. Alexa said and soon enough they were all doing their job.

After 2 hours I has my makeup and hair ready. I couldn't tell if it was good or not as they didn't let me see until I had the dress. There was missing only one hour for Thomas to pick me up when I heard a knock in the door.

Riley went downstairs to get it. It was the dress!!

I quiclly put it on. It was a white bohemian style dress, Thomas knew me well. It had a white lase top and the bottom part was a maxi-skirt. I went out from the changing room to finish with the final touches.