We looked at each other and rushed out the door. We ended up driving to the other side of town cause that's where our appointment at. Once we got close to her place we stopped at Chic-fil-A since they move fast. Getting our food and zooming to her house.

KNOCK....KNOCK....KNOCK

We waited for her to answer the door. It took her a lil minute but eventually she opened it and let us in.

"Heyyy Erica!" Speaking as I walked in.

Walking to her seat, "Hey girl!"

"Hi Erica." As Zae closed the door.

Erica laughed, "Zae....why you so tense?" Asking her.

Sitting down in the chair, "Girl you know your friend live two doors down from here." Me realizing who she was talking bout. She was talking bout Langston ass.

"Girl his ass ain't at home and I'm pretty sure by time I'm done with y'all nails. He still ain't gone be home well I hope not." Erica setting her stuff out. Getting up to go wash her hands, "Do y'all have an idea in mind already or you want me to freestyle?" Asking both of us from the kitchen.

Zae spoke up fast, "I finally got an idea of what I want... and I know you gone make it happen!" Swaying her hips back and forth.

"Freestyle all you want, but I want them to be red." Drinking my Hi-C.

Walking back to us, "Bet.... You want to be extra or nah?" 

"Uhmmm...," Thought for a couple of seconds, "Simple but with bling." Nodding my head.

She got her self together and started prepping my nails. I was eating as much as I could, but eventually Zae ended up having to feed me cause I didn't wanna mess my nails up. Erica moves fast but I'm already knowing Zae got some SUPERRRR extra shit. That's going to have us here damn near all day. Right after we leave here we'll depending on the time. We suppose to go to the mall to get an after prom fit. I doubt that's gone happen so I'm just go first thing in the morning. It's fine cause if we go today. Already knowing we gone go to every store but what we need to. Which gone lead to us spending unnecessary money. I'm go with my gut feeling on this one and go in the morning. Yea cause if I go with Zae we def gone spend bukoo money on shit we prolly never wear.

**

3 1/2 hours later we are finally leaving from Erica house. Our nails came out cute and definitely worth the price we paid. I paid $40 and Zae paid $65. Since she got her nails super blinged out. That is also the reason we was here for bukoo long as well. Bitch I can't wait til tomorrow. We tipped her as we left out and went to Wing Stop before I took her home. Once I dropped her off at home I went straight home and went straight to my room. I ate my food while watching Netflix. Once I was done I threw my stuff away so I could go get in the shower. After getting out the shower I got in the bed and went to sleep. I have my hair appointment at 9:30 am. Plus, I still need to go to the mall to get an outfit. Almost forgot to set my alarms and put my phone on the charger. We was texting in our group message. The guys sent they fresh haircuts and we sent our nails. Then we went on to talk bout nothing and some plans for tomorrow.

Zaylee Nails

Charity Nails

Charity Nails

Brielle Nails

Brielle Nails

Zoey Nails