•C H A P T E R 26•

C A I D E N ' S P O V

So apparently I had gotten drunk and drove to Kylie's house or walked. Still not sure because I can barely remember what happened last night. Kylie wasn't thrilled about it, actually I got a lecture about it the next morning. Still no forgiveness.

It's driving me insane. Christian offered to take me home and I agreed since we couldn't find my car. I felt as if my brain was a scorched desert, probably the hangover. I needed an aspirin, ASAP.

Christian pulled up in front of my house and I looked out the window. It was early in the morning, probably 7am.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Christian asked as he unlocked the car doors. I sighed as I opened my door.

"I don't know man" I murmured and closed it again. Christian rolled down the window as I made my way up the stairs to open the doors.

"Caiden!" he exclaimed making me spin to face him "she'll forgive you, just give it time" he said. Those words gave me courage, maybe one day everything could go back the way it was before.

"Thanks" I muttered loud enough so he could hear me. Christian nodded and I watched as he drove away, back in the road.

I sighed as I entered my house and threw the keys on a fancy bowl Jenna had bought. I walked straight to the kitchen and opened the cabinet where we kept the medicines.

"Where have you been?" Jeremiah asked as he entered the kitchen, his arms crossed.

"Out" I muttered as I opened the pill bottle.

"Out? Out where? What happened to you? You smell homeless" he said and I glared at him. I then smelled my armpit and chuckled silently. I kind of do.

I swallowed the pills and drank some juice.

"I was at a club and then things got a little out of hand, I went to Kylie's house and ended up sleeping there" I explained as best as I could. That's what Christian told me had happened.

"But you're car is here? Did walk to Kylie's after you came home?" he asked accusingly.

"Wait I came home?" I arched my brows.

"Yeah I mean, you came and left the car in the garage. Then you told me you were going to bed and I could see that you weren't you so I didn't question you. After that I went to sleep. I heard the door open but I thought that was your dad so didn't check on you or anything. Next thing I know you're gone" he said and laid against the counters.

"Well what a crazy night" I stated and chuckled "I'm gonna watch tele" i told him before walking to the living room and laying down. I turned on the tv and kept my eyes locked on the screen. I honestly didn't pay much attention to anything happening on the show playing, my mind was somewhere else.

Kylie.

I don't know what the heck I'm suppose to do to make her forgive me? Does she really hate me now? She did say if I walked away she would hate me. Maybe she meant it.

But if she did that would break me. Loving someone and knowing that they don't love you back really does hurt.

But Christian said she'll forgive me soon, so she couldn't possibly hate me. I really hope so.

"Caiden! Your dad brought the new four wheelers you wanted!" Jeremiah yelled from the kitchen. I could really use some fresh air.

"Thanks!" I yelled back and ran up the stairs to take a quick shower. I then changed into shorts, with a sleeveless shirts and sneakers. I grabbed my phone and ran outside.