Epilogue

Amity's P.O.V

Frantically knocking on the door, my hands clenched shut as the cold rain seeped into my clothes. I was shivering from the freezing chill in the air and waited for someone to come answer the dang door. My body was shaking, nearly falling to the ground with how cold it was.

After a couple seconds someone answered the door, opening the red door and her smile widened as she saw me. It's crazy to think that just in a couple months I could be calling her mom too. The woman let me into the warm house and guided me to the couch.

"Geez, Amity, you look like you're about to fall apart with how much you're shaking." I giggled at her joke. I always loved that about her, how humerus she was and how she always laughed at her own jokes.

"Sorry I came here unannounced, I just need to ask you something." She took a seat right next to me and sipped from her coffee, sighing with delight when she swallowed. She never was her real self without coffee, bright and early.

"Well, why are you here?" I took a deep breath and faced her, my focus all on her. Her face grew concerned as she waited for what I was going to ask. I took her hand in mine and looked her straight in the eyes.

Her face dropped in shock and happiness as I asked her the question that's been on my mind lately. For a second I thought she would reject but then a huge smile spread across her face and tears began to fill her eyes. She started nodding her head quickly, telling me that she fully approved of this decision. I was going to ask the girl I loved to marry me.

Sure things haven't always been easy for us, heck our first kiss was a bit...complicated. But here we are in the future, we love each other and I wouldn't take any of it back. I loved her, everything about her. Her smile, her eyes, the way she moved when she talked. There were so many things I loved about her and I wouldn't change any part of her. There were some days that I wonder if I made the right decision, to stick with this person. But I know now, I loved her and nothing could change that, not even the other girl.

"Good luck with the engagement, I'm sure she will say yes. She loves you so much." The woman smiled at me as she pulled me into a giant hug. I hugged her back and felt so much comfort.

Once she pulled away I took a quick sip of her coffee before quickly walking away. Making this commitment was huge but I know deep in my heart that it was right. We haven't been together for a very long time, but our relationship has grown and I couldn't think of a better time to do this. We've come so far as a couple from when we first met to now.

Walking in the freezing rain, I gripped my jacket hoping to find some kind of heat. I've thought so much about this day and it's finally here. I'm finally asking this wonderful dork to marry me. I keep thinking about the day we went to Taco Bell and the whole conversation we had together. She's everything I want, and love, and adore. She's the only thing I need in my life. 

Okay so this is the epilogue of Book One! Im currently writing the second book and will hopefully be able to start publishing those chapters! Before that though, im going to go through each chapter of this book and name each chapter because...I want to, lol. Im so glad you all enjoyed this book thanks so much!

Get ready for Book Two, its a rollercoaster.