The Truth

If I could choose background music for any point in this book, it would be the cello version of Leave The City. Or the cello version of The Scientist by Coldplay. Which isn't on here but please look it up. Okay so i've been listening to cello music while I write today. It's pretty. Also, like. THE PICTURE?! "Bill NO!" It reminded me of that one vine with the pug eating the butterfly XD. Anywho. Here ya go. I'm trying my best by the way XD. 

Ford asked me to tell me everything. I knew it was for my own good. But I felt like I was giving away too much information. Even though I didn't feel comfortable talking about the past, I told him everything. I even included Clara. I don't know why. It just felt right. I really didn't want to talk about Lilly. But she was an important part to this equation. It's like leaving out the y in y=mx+b. 

After I was done, it was deadly silent I was terrified that Ford might not help me with this. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to break the silence with something. "Oh and Mabel, Lilly says hi." Smooth Dipper Pines. Smooth. 

It was silent for a few more seconds before the silence got unbearable. "You know what, ima just-" I said standing up and walking to the door. I was cut off by two hugs. One from Mabel, and the other from Ford. 

The stress of my family being scared of me was melted away by love. I was surprised but I hugged both of them back. It was moments like this that assured me that telling people and talking to them actually worked. I held back tears as we stayed like that. 

We stayed like that for about two more minutes. Then, Ford told me and Mabel to go downstairs into the old lab. He said that he cleaned up all of the wires down there. Which was comforting to know. I covered up my eye best I could with my hair as we headed down to the vending machine. By now it was closing time and Soos was getting ready to leave. I mostly covered my eye with my hair but it wasn't enough so I used my hat. 

We were spotted by Soos as we were about to open the vending machine. "Hey Dogs. What are you guys doing?" "Hey Soos!" Mabel said "Were just going down to do some stuff." "Cool. Hey Dipper is your eye okay?" "Uh.. Yeah its just ummm..." I tried to think of a quick response but couldn't think of anything. Fortunately, Ford saved my butt. "The boy got a piece of grass stuck in his eye. Were going down there to remove it." 

Soos nodded. "Hope you get that piece of grass out Dipper!" And with that, we headed into the lab.