Animalistic

Psycho: I randomly got this idea after reading a couple of Cat Demi-Human!Naofumi. A/B/O Dynamics, Naofumi x L'Arc. And I know a lot of this probably isn't the same as with real Wolves, but that's the power of Fanfiction. 

Random Note from the Author:
I do a lot of questionable research for my one-shots. For this one, I had to research how many moths a Wolf is pregnant for, how many pups they usually have in one litter, and if Puppies kick in the womb.  If anyone ever goes through my search history, they'll find a lot of weird searches that I probably used for Fanfics, for example, what a 6 months pregnant belly looks like, or what a pregnant wolf looks like. 

Another Note:
I like the fact that on Google when I searched if Puppies kick in the womb, it said, and I quote "...This is when you can feel puppies move in your Bitch's abdomen."I then realized that I can't call Bitch, Bitch, as an insult in this AU, as it just means Female Dog. 

_______________

Naofumi was a raven Black rouge wolf with striking Green eyes. He may be one the small side, even for an Omega, but he was dangerous none the less. Many wolves who fought him, whether it'd be to forcefully mate with him, or drive him out of their territory, had underestimated him because of those traits. Naofumi used that to his advantage. 

Because of his smaller body, Naofumi was quicker and more agile than most other Wolves. This made taking them down easier most of the time. 

Naofumi had once been part of a Pack, this wasn't his first time being a Rouge. The Melromarc Pack, one of the largest, had taken him in after his past pack was killed. He was tasked with taking care of the pups together with the Luna, Mirelia. 

Though the pups never listened to him, no matter what he did, and only listened to the other Omegas. One of the Omegas wasn't even there most of the time and joined in on the Hunting, Eclair. While Mirelia took more care if the Pups. 

Naofumi, for some reason, was never allowed to go on the Hunts, while Eclair did so frequently. Mirelia joined once in a while too. Naofumi didn't know if it was because of his smaller physique, or if they just thought he was weak. Just because Ecliar and Mirelia were bigger than he didn't mean he couldn't learn how to fight. 

Though, one day, one of the few packs that were bigger than Melromarc, decided that they wanted more territory. They attacked Melromarc who all then fled after being overwhelmed.

But on their way, Motoyasu, and Myne, the Pack Leader, Aultcray,'s eldest daughter, left him behind in the forest after making him fall and get injured. Two of the other Alphas, Itsuki, and Ren saw it, while Aultcraty ran right past him, but none of them did anything. Naofumi had seethed and swore to get back at them someday. One way or another. 

Naofumi traveled through plains, forests, and many different territories, fighting many Alphas and Betas, steadily gaining many advantages in fights against bigger opponents. 

One day, Naofumi had unknowingly wandered into yet another unknown territory. he had stopped in a small clearing, smelling and looking around, when suddenly another Wolf came and stood tall in front of Naofumi. This wolf was a very large red male with red fur and red eyes, and an Alpha too, judging by his scent. But Naofumi had learned not to cower under the stare of another Alpha. He'd never seen one quite as large as this one, though. 

Naofumi got into a slightly defensive position, staring warily at the red wolf, a small glare in his eyes. 

The red wolf stares at Naofumi before seemingly smiling at him. 

"Hi!" The red wolf greets Naofumi

Naofumi is alarmed by the friendliness. Too many other Wolves had tried acting friendly. Only to try and mate him not long after. This one could be the same.