Shenanigans and Bloopers on Set

Psycho: I was inspired by a lot of Pictures from a BNHA Actor AU. This will be different from the Twitter Actor AU I have on Instagram (The profile is rotsh_twitter_au). I also had a bit too much fun with this. 

_______________

Plot: Naofumi will continuously hide snacks on set, and randomly offer them whenever they're filming. Sometimes people are confused, and other times they just roll with it or laugh. 

_______________

Naofumi, Motoyasu, Itsuki, and Ren are all sitting in a chair each on a row in front of the interviewer. Naofumi is all the way to the right, then Motoyasu, then Ren, and lastly, Itsuki. 

"So, do the relationships between your characters affect your relationship outside of casting?" The interviewer asks them all

Itsuki: "I'd say no, not really." 

Naofumi: "Nope." He pops the p, a smile on his face

Motoyasu: "It doesn't really affect us, as we're just acting." 

[They talk a bit more and answer some questions]

Motoyasu: "Actually, despite what people may think, Naofumi is the one who jokes the most out of all of us." 

Naofumi: "I've got two daughters, the dad jokes were bound to kick in." He comments

Motoyasu: "Really now? I don't think that cracking a smile in the serious scenes or that other thing with your CV classifies as a Dad Joke." 

"Can you tell us what this 'thing about his CV' is?" The interviewer asks

Motoyasu: "Okay, so. It was during the Accusation scene. As I was about to shout my line when suddenly, this guy decides to crack the most stupid smile and say "Well now I can put that on my CV.", and we were all so confused. But he did not stop smiling. He looked straight into my eyes and I didn't know what the hell was going on." He explained, pointing a thumb at Naofumi

Itsuki: "The worst thing about that is that while we three were confused, everyone else rolls with it as if was in the script, like asking what a CV is and stuff like that." He says, putting a hand on his forehead

Naofumi just cracks up a smug smile. 

_____

Everyone is on a break, and the Camera is rolling. They're all at the cliffs by the forest where Myne started a forest fire. 

Myne and Motoyasu are standing in the side of the view, chuckling at Naofumi who's standing in the middle of the set and Camera view. Naofumi has his cape closed around him, and it's obvious something is under it. 

Naofumi suddenly opens his cape with a smug grin on his face and reveals Filo, Raphtalia, and Melty under, Filo ready with her gauntlets, Raphtalia ready with her Sword, and Melty ready with her fists, all three looking serious and ready to fight. 

Motoyasu and Myne just laugh hard and suddenly Raphtalia falls over as everyone begins laughing together. 

_____

The Camera shows the cliff at the Ruined Seatto Territory. Naofumi is standing behind Raphtalia, and they're doing the Titanic pose, stupid grins on their faces as Keel facepalm with a smile in the background. 

The same thing happened at the Ship where they fought Glass, glass standing in the background, looking confused, and at the Ship going to Cal Mira, and the Ship going to the Wave at Cal Mira, L'Arc and Therese looking at the two with 'Really?' faces.