You: Well, as you can imagine, she was all like. 'Justin invited me to LA and me and Justin get on so well that were seeing each other'.

Chaz: No they're not!

You: Yeh i know.

Ryan: I think Justin would invite us to LA before her!

You: Well, apparentely, she couln't go cause she had other things to do.

Chaz: Yeh right. She would not miss an oppurtunity to go somewhere as famous as LA with Justin!

You: Well thats what i thought. Anyway... she started, being really sly. Talking about my dad... Thats when i slapped her.

You couldn't help but smirk, although you did shy away a bit. You wasn't a violent person.

Chaz: You slapped her?

Ryan: Nice one. I wish you got it on video!

You: It felt good. Anyway... then she said 'Justin is mine. I cant wait to see the look on your face as he ditches you and takes me to LA for a interview and photoshoot' so i told her thats she sick, then she said 'All part of the plan' so i thought about it and it turns out, she only wants Justin for the fame, so she can have her face plastered in the magazines. Anyway... i was so mad, really upset, cause she's so evil. So i said i wasn't in it for the fame, then she was like 'The only difference bettween you and me is who gets Justin'. And because i was so mad, i told her that it was no competition for me, she smirked telling me 'its on' then she walked off. So i have just ruined everything. I have made a bet with her, to see who gets Justin. What the hell am i gonna do?

Ryan and Chaz exchanged looks again, with anger and worry.

Chaz: Its not your fault.

Ryan: Kayley as a way of minpulating people. She made you say that.

Chaz: We know your not like that, and were here for you. Kayley is not gonna win.

Ryan: Chaz is right, she ain't. Not many people like her, Tansy.

Chaz: Yeh, so heres what were gonna do, were gonna make you win. This is war. We have to start planning how to bring that little Bit** down. Take her out, fight her if we have too. You and Justin will be together.

Chaz demanded slamming his fist on his thigh. You and Ryan stared at him.

Ryan: Chaz, snap out of it dude. This is reality.

Chaz: Sorry, a guy can dream can't he?

Ryan shakes his head at Chaz. You smiled.

Ryan: Look, how about having some fun? Cause by the sounds of it, you've had a hectic week!

Chaz: Yeh, come on lets go.

You: Thanks guys.

Chaz puts one arm around your shoulder, as you walk out Ryan's room heading downstairs.

Chaz: No problem, all you need to worry about now, is shooting some hoops.

You grinned.

You: So where we going?

Ryan: My back yard.

You: You have a basketball court in your yard.

Chaz: Dont be dim. He has a couple of hoops, stuck to the house.

You: Ohh right...

Chaz laughed at you.

The rest of the day was enjoyable, that you actually forgot all your problems. It did feel weird, not having Justin there though and he kept slipping into your mind every so often, that Chaz and Ryan made you confess that you really missed him. It was quite warmish, after all the rain you had. You praticed some basketball and much to your surprise, you had actually improved and couldn't wait to show Justin a few new skills. As you went in to get some lunch, you headed into a room, that looked like it was Ryans play room or something. There was a pool table in there, along with a dart board, lots of board games and a nintendo wii. He turned the music up on his Cd player and Ryan showed you how to hold the Pool cube and pot the balls, While Chaz went through some Cds, changing the songs every 10 seconds.