You: Had an argument with my mate Cal. You've seen him right?

Chaz: Yeh yeh i think so. Hes got blonde hair han't he? We saw him, when we met you on the streets, after we just finished shopping. You were with him.

You nodded you head.

You: Yeh, thats him. Well, he had a argument with me, cause, well ... he likes me. We were at the cinemas and i let slip that i kissed Justin and he got all mardy and je-

Chaz almost dropped the bowl he had just picked up, to take some crips.

Chaz: You kissed him?

Ryan: Seriously?

Ryan had turned his head around to stare at you.

Chaz: Ryan, concentrate, were gonna lose!

Ryan gave Chaz a dirty look.

Ryan: Soz boss.

You smirked at them.

You: Yes, we kissed. Anyway i told him, Cal, about it and he got the hump and this huge argument broke out... but its really confusing because when he looked at me, i saw like... well im not sure, but it looked like he was really hurt. I had a distinctive impression hes in love with me.

Chaz let out a low whistle.

Chaz: Man, poor bloke. Im sure its only puppy love. I mean, how do you feel?

You: I dont feel that way. I dont feel the same. I've tried to feel like that many times, but i cant.

Ryan: Have you told him this?

Ryan had just finished his race and turned around to grab some crisps from the bowl Chaz was holding, then looked at you.

You: Yeh, many times. He keeps saying he cant get over me... Me and him dont feel right though. Like, when im with Justin, i get this feeling in my stomach, when im with him, i dont.

Chaz: I reckon, just dont worry about it. It will sort itself out in time. What do they say...?

He looks at Ryan.

Ryan: Time is a healer.

Ryan gave a huge 'know it all' nod, your way and Chaz joined in, both of them looked at you, like a pair of nodding dogs. You had to laugh. They wore funny, stupid faces.

You: Yeh, i guess.

Ryan: Have you heard from Justin yet?

You: Nope.

Chaz: Nah, we ain't either, expect his busy. Lucky sodd.

You smiled, knowing Chaz was only having a laugh.

Ryan: So are you and Justin a 'thing' then?

You paused, holding back.

You: Uh, yeh. Thats something else.

They both sat up attentive, wondering if you had a fight with Justin now aswell.

You: I ran into Kayley on the way here. Well, she called my name and ran over to me.

Ryan and Chaz exchanged looks.

Chaz: And..?

Ryan: Surely she didn't stop for a nice chat?

You sighed.

You: I've done something really bad. I have got myself into a sticky situation.

Ryan: Why?

Chaz: What happened?

You could feel yourself, holding back tears. You didn't know why you wanted to cry.