TWENTY THREE

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
I woke up at around 10pm, and I decided to wake up Jenyoung. "Baby, wake up." I said. "Huh?" She said. "Wake up." I said. "No!" She shouted. So I picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bathroom and closed the door.

"I don't like you!" She shouted and I just laughed. Then she came out the bathroom, and tried to make a angry face. Then she came to me and started hitting me on my chest. "Ah." I said. "Don't do that." I said. "You're mean." She said and sat beside me on the bed. "Sorry, baby." I said and kissed her on the lips. "Fine." She said.

"Wait!" She shouted. "What?" I asked. "We have university tomorrow!" She shouted again. "Oh yeah! I forgot!" I shouted. "Should we tell everyone we were dating?" She asked. "I don't mind letting everyone know." I said.

"I do." She said. "Why?" I asked. "People will make fun of me, because you're so popular and I'm not." She said. "If they make fun of you, I will punch them on the face." I said. "Okay, chill." She said. "Let's tell them."

Then we went to eat breakfast and we realized we didn't have any food. So I went to the grocery store right next to our apartment to get things for cooking. I came back and I helped Jenyoung in cooking.

We ate breakfast and went back in our room. I went to shower and Jenyoung went to clear up the table. I came out of the bathroom and saw Jenyoung sitting in the bed while using her phone.

"I need to change." I said. "Huh?" She said and looked up at me. "Ahhh!" She shouted and covered her eyes with her hands. "What happened?" I asked. "Omg! Your shirtless!" She shouted. "So?" I said and got closer to her. "I look hot right?" I said. She looked up at me for a second, and then ran out of the room. And I just laughed.

I opened the door of the room, and saw Jenyoung sitting on the couch outside our room. "Come here." I said and Jenyoung came in the room. Jenyoung pulled me by my shirt and started kissing me.

I broke the kiss and asked her "What was that for?" "That was for looking so hot." She said. And I smiled and kissed her again. Then Jenyoung then broke the kiss, and just hugged me. "Thank you for taking care of me." She said. "Of course I will take care of you, you're the love of my life." I said and Jenyoung tightened the hug.

"Baby, I have to go." I said. "Huh?" She said. "Where?" "For some important work with Hoseok and Yoongi." I said. "Okay, be back quickly." She said and kissed my cheek.

I came out of the apartment, and ran to the closest shop. I went inside the shop and asked the shopkeeper for couple shirts. "Would you have couple shirts here?" I asked. "Yes, right there." The shopkeeper said and pointed to her right. "Okay." I said. I went and checked all the shirts, until I found the perfect one! It's kinda like a couples shirt thing.

 Then I ran back to the apartment, to show Jenyoung the clothes I bought

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I was sitting in our room, when I saw Taehyung running so fast towards me. I got and went to him. "Why are you out of breath?" I asked. "Nothing." He said while being completely out of breath. "Calm down, baby." I said and took him to our room. "Sit down and tell me what happened?" I said. "I bought something." He said. "What? Didn't you go for important work?" I asked. "No." He said. "Look, I got couple shirts for us." He said.

"That's so cute." I said while looking at the clothes. "You like it?" He asked. "I love it!" I said happily. "I was thinking we could wear this in our University." He said. "Okay sure." I said.

LATER THAT DAY......
"Taehyung, I'm bored." I said. "Let's watch something!" He said. "No, something else." I said. "There is a basketball court here." He said. "So?" I said. "Let's play." He said. "Okay." I said. Then we went to the basketball court of the apartment.

We almost went in the basketball court when a man stopped us. "Excuse me." Said the man. "Yes?" I said. "Are you here to play in the court?" Said the man. "Yes, we're here to play basketball." I said. "You have to pay for it." Said the man. "How much?" Taehyung asked. "20,000 won." Said the man. "That's too much." I said. "Let's just go, Taehyung."

"Why should we go?" He asked. "It costs a lot, baby." I said. "I can pay for it." He said and took out his wallet and give the money to the man. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "I wanna play with you." He said.

We went inside the court, and started playing basketball. Taehyung is way better than me at playing basketball. We were just having fun and playing with each other, when I saw Minji come towards me. I walked to towards Taehyung and ignored her. "Oh!" Minji shouted. "What?" I said and looked at her.

"What are you doing with Taehyung?" Minji asked. "Why do you care?" I asked. I walked a little close to her. She just smirked and threw her basketball on my head. "Ahh!" I shouted and fell on the ground. Taehyung came running towards me. "Jenyoung!" He shouted and came to pick me up. "Taehyung, I'm-" Minji said and Taehyung interrupted her. "Just get lost!" He shouted.

Then he picked me up and took me to his car. Then we went to the hospital, because my head was hurting a lot and it was also bleeding a little. I got admitted in the emergency room of the hospital because of Taehyung. The doctors put some bandage on my head and told me I wasn't hurt that much.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, I'm okay, don't worry." I said. Taehyung suddenly kissed me and I just smiled. He was so worried. "Can I talk to you alone?" Asked the doctor. "Yes." He said and went out the room. "Ms. Jenyoung is okay, she can go home." Said the doctor. "Really?" He asked. "Yes, but make sure you change her bandage everyday for 10 days straight." Said the doctor. "Yes, doctor." He said.

"Let's go home." He said and picked me up. I got discharged and went to the car. We got back home safely.