ELEVEN

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
Even though, I lied to Taehyung, I'm relieved that he won't hurt himself anymore. But I'm still sad because I lied to him. Now things will stop being awkward between me and Taehyung. One day, I would have to tell him the truth. It's gonna be hard but I will have to do it. I will tell him after a few days.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
Yes! Jenyoung likes me! I knew it! I have a great idea. I'm gonna take her on a date today, after our tutoring time. She's gonna have so much fun, I know it. I'm gonna take her to the best cafe of my town. I hope she'll like it.

_______________________________________________________
At 5:00pm...... (at Taehyung's house)

"Mom, can you tell me the recipe of how to make cookies?" Asked Taehyung. "Yes sure, honey, but why are you making them?" Asked Taehyung's mother. "I feel hungry, that's why." Said Taehyung. "Okay." Said Taehyung's mother.

So Taehyung's mother told him how to make cookies and Taehyung worked really hard on making the cookies.

One hour later......
Jenyoung came to Taehyung's house, and Taehyung thought of scaring her. Jenyoung opened Taehyung's rooms door, and noticed Taehyung wasn't in the room. Then suddenly Taehyung jumped out from behind the door and shouted "Boo!" "Ahhh!" Shouted Jenyoung. Taehyung just laughed.

"Don't you dare, scare me again." Said Jenyoung seriously. "Sorry." Said Taehyung while holding his ears. Jenyoung as usual gave Taehyung work, and Taehyung got all of his questions right. "Your getting really good at studying!" Said Jenyoung happily and messed up Taehyung's hair. And Taehyung just laughed his big box smile.

"Jenyoung, I wanna take you on a date today." Said Taehyung. "A date?" Said Jenyoung confused. "Yeah, you don't wanna go?" Said Taehyung. "No, it's not that, I wanna go but maybe tomorrow." Said Jenyoung. "Let's go today, please." Pleaded Taehyung showing his cute doggy eyes. "Okay, let's go." Said Jenyoung.

"Okay, before we go, I made cookies for you." Said Taehyung. "Cookies?" Asked Jenyoung. "Yes, cookies." Said Taehyung. Taehyung took out a box from a paper bag. "Try one, and tell me how it is." Said Taehyung. So, Jenyoung took a bite of his cookies.
"So yummy!" Said Jenyoung happily. "Really?" Said Taehyung and took a bite of the cookie. The cookies were actually very yummy.

Taehyung took Jenyoung to a cafe near his house.

"What do you wanna eat?" Asked Taehyung. "I don't know." Said Jenyoung. Jenyoung looked at the menu and chose what she wanted to eat. "Excuse me." Said Taehyung and signalled a waiter. "Yes sir, what can I get for you." Said the waiter. "I will have the Alfredo Pasta and one cold coffee." Said Jenyoung. "Sir you." Said the waiter. "I will have the same." Said Taehyung.

Jenyoung and Taehyung ate their food, and went out of the restaurant. While holding hands they walked to the parking area.

Taehyung drove off to Jenyoung's house. Taehyung got off the car, and opened the cars door for Jenyoung. Jenyoung came out, and Taehyung held Jenyoung's hand and kissed her on the lips.

"Bye." Said Taehyung smiling. "Bye." Said Jenyoung fake smiling.

Jenyoung went inside her house and noticed Miso was in her room. Jenyoung ran and hugged Miso. "I saw that Taehyung kissed you." Said Miso. "It's not what it looked like." Said Jenyoung. "I don't like Taehyung, but he likes me." Said Jenyoung. "Let me guess, you lied to him." Said Miso. "Yes, I did." Said Jenyoung.

"Tell him the truth." Said Miso. "I can't, when I told him I don't like him, he cut himself." Said Jenyoung. "Aigoo." Said Miso. "Honestly, I think you like him." Said Miso. "I don't!" Said Jenyoung.

                        Do I like him?
            What the fuck is happening?