TWEVLE

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
Jenyoung seemed so happy. I'm finally making her happy. I'm gonna watch a movie with Jenyoung today, instead of studying. I have the perfect movie in mind! I'm gonna watch Child's Play. It's a scary movie, so she's gonna get scared and hug me! This is the perfect idea!

AT JENYOUNG'S HOUSE.......
"The milk and eggs are finished, Jenyoung can you bring milk and eggs?" Asked Jenyoung's mother. "Sure mom, I'll bring them." Said Jenyoung. And went to buy eggs and milk from the grocery store close to her house.

At the grocery store......
"Ma'am, this will be 5000 won." Said the cashier. "Here." Said Jenyoung and handed the cashier 5000 won. Jenyoung went outside the grocery store and saw 5 men standing outside, those men were blocking Jenyoung's way. "Can you please move?" Said Jenyoung politely. "Your not going anywhere, your coming with us!" Said one of man. "What!?" Said Jenyoung.

One man came behind Jenyoung and put an injection in her, and Jenyoung fainted and fell to the ground. The men picked her up, and threw her in their van, and drove off.

30 minutes later.......
"Where is she?" Said Jenyoung's mother worried. Jenyoung's mother called Jenyoung but she didn't pick up. "She's not picking up." Said Jenyoung's mother. "What should we do?" Asked Jenyoung's mother. And then suddenly Miso came in. "Hi mom!" Said Miso happily. "You look worried, is everything okay?" Asked Miso. "Jenyoung went to the grocery store to get something, she isn't back home, it's been 30 minutes." Said Jenyoung's mother. "What!?" Said Miso worried.

Meanwhile at Taehyung's........
"Where is she? why isn't she here to tutor?" Thought Taehyung. "Is she sick!?" Thought Taehyung worried. Then suddenly, Taehyung's phone started ringing.

The call:

Miso: Taehyung! Jenyoung is kidnapped!

Taehyung: What! How did this happen?

Miso: I don't know, she went to get something, and she hasn't returned home, it's been 30 minutes!

Taehyung: Don't worry, I'm coming.

Taehyung drove to Jenyoung's house as fast as he could.

"Mr and Mrs Park, nothing will happen to your daughter, I will save her." Said Taehyung. "I'm gonna call Yoongi and Hoseok, to come and help us find Jenyoung." Said Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly called Yoongi and Hoseok, and told them to come, and they agreed.

Yoongi and Hoseok arrived, with worried faces. Miso explained to them what happened quickly. "I'm gonna stay home." Said Miso. "Okay." Said Taehyung.

Taehyung had a plan, he told Yoongi and Hoseok his plan. And they went to find Jenyoung.

Taehyung asked every person on the street if they have seen a young lady pass here, everyone said no. Until Taehyung came to an old woman and asked her, and she said she saw a young lady in a white van, going with 5 men.

Taehyung thanked that women and searched for a white van. Finally outside an abandoned building, Taehyung and his friends found a white van, but it was empty.

Taehyung with Yoongi and Hoseok went inside the building, and climbed up the stairs and searched every room. They came to floor 45 and heard a girl screaming.

Inside the room........
Jenyoung was on the bed. The 5 men were inappropriately touching Jenyoung. The men ripped Jenyoung's shirt a bit. One of the men, kissed her neck, and that's when Taehyung came in the room.

Taehyung went and moved Jenyoung away from the man, and punched the man on his face. Taehyung kept punching the man, until the man took out a knife from his pocket, and stabbed Taehyung in the stomach.

Hoseok picked up Taehyung and ran to his car.

Bleeding badly, Taehyung sat in the car besides Jenyoung. Taehyung was in excruciating pain, he fainted, so Hoseok rushed the car to the nearest hospital.

When they reached the hospital, the doctors took Taehyung to the emergency department of the hospital. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jenyoung stood there worried for Taehyung. Hoseok called Miso and told her news.

A few minutes later.......
Miso came running in the hospital. "What happened?" Asked Miso. "The guys stabbed Taehyung." Said Hoseok. "Is he okay?" Asked Miso. "We don't know, he's in the emergency department." Said Hoseok. Everyone waited for Taehyung, until a doctor came to them.

"Taehyung is lucky to have friends like you, who rushed him to the hospital." Said the doctor. "If you guys took a little longer, Taehyung would have died from blood loss." Said the doctor. "Is he okay?" Asked Jenyoung. "Yes, he is fine, we'll stitch up the wound, and he'll be okay." Said the doctor. A sign of relieve passed everyone."Doctor, when can we see him?" Asked Jenyoung. "After an hour." Said the doctor.

*ring* (Jenyoung's phone)

After the call:

"It was mom, she asked me what happened." Said Jenyoung. "Guys, I'm gonna stay here with Taehyung." Said Jenyoung. "You should go home." Said Yoongi. "It's fine." Said Jenyoung.