FIFTEEN

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I can't live without Taehyung. I want him to be by my side all the time. My day feels incomplete if I don't see him. But I can't go to his house, until it's 6:00pm. I miss him so much.

I'm gonna message him. Oh! And I'm gonna change his name in my contacts.

TAEHYUNG'S P

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
She called me baby!! OMG! She should call me daddy now. Anyways, she's so perfect, pretty and cute. She's just amazing. I love her from the bottom of my heart. I wanna kiss her all day, but I can't.

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I changed it to TaeTae, I by mistake wrote baby, but I like calling him that now! Ahhh! He's so cute! I love him so much!

AT 6:00pm......

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I ran to Taehyung's house, because I wanted to see him so badly. I knocked on his door, panting and out of breath. Taehyung opened the door! I saw and just smiled and went in. He held my hand, and took me upstairs. I blushed so badly. I went in his room, it looked so clean today. I put my bag on his bed, and Taehyung held my hand and pushed me in the wall. I looked at him feeling scared.

"Taehyung, we have to-" I got interrupted by Taehyung kissing me. Taehyung kissed me passionately, I kinda liked it so I kissed him back. Taehyung suddenly then deepened the kiss.

Taehyung broke the kiss, and said to me "I love you" and I said "I love you too." And then I smiled. "We have to study." I said and slipped out through Taehyung's arms.

I held Taehyung's hand, and I made him sit on the bed. I gave Taehyung 5 questions to do. He completely them in like 10 minutes, which was quick. I checked them, they were right as usual. "My baby got all the answers right again." I said and smiled.

Taehyung just laughed. "Okay, now I'm gonna leave." I said. "No!" Shouted Taehyung and held my hand and pulled me really close to him. My face was just a few inches away from Taehyung's face. "Don't go." Said Taehyung. "Okay, I won't." I said. Suddenly the rooms door opened, and Taehyung pushed me away.

"Honey, me and dad need to go for a business meeting, we will be back by next week." Said Taehyung's mother and left the room quickly. "One week!?" Shouted Taehyung happily. "Yeah, I think that's what she said." I said.

"Yes!" Shouted Taehyung. "Jenyoung, stay at my house." Said Taehyung. "What! I can't, my mom wouldn't allow." I said. "Please." Said Taehyung making puppy eyes. "Okay, let me ask her." I said.

"Mom said I can stay

"Mom said I can stay." I said. "Really, she said that!?" Asked Taehyung. "Yeah she did." I said.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
"What time is it, baby?" Asked Jenyoung. "It's 8:30pm." Said Taehyung. "I'm bored." Said Taehyung. "Wanna watch a movie?" Asked Jenyoung. "Yeah! Sure!" Said Taehyung happily. "Which one tho?" Asked Jenyoung. "Let's watch Child Play." Said Taehyung. "Not scary movies." Said Jenyoung scared. "I'm here, so don't be scared." Said Taehyung and held Jenyoung's hand.

So they watched Child's Play.......

While watching the movie.......
"Ahhhh!" Screamed Jenyoung and threw all the popcorn on Taehyung. "Shh, it's okay, don't be scared." Said Taehyung laughing and ate a popcorn which was in the bowl. "Sorry, I dropped popcorn everywhere." Said Jenyoung sadly and paused the movie. "It's okay." Said Taehyung and helped Jenyoung pick up the popcorn.

After cleaning up the popcorn, they continued to watch the movie.

While watching the movie, Jenyoung fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oh, she fell a sleep." Whispered Taehyung. Taehyung turned off the movie, and picked up Jenyoung and took her to his room. Taehyung gently put Jenyoung on the bed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes.

When he came back after changing his clothes, Jenyoung was still sleeping. "Cute." Said Taehyung and went and lied next to Jenyoung. Taehyung hugged Jenyoung and said "Goodnight." and kissed her on the cheek and went to sleep.