EIGHTEEN

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
I woke up and saw that my mom had messaged me.

Why? I wanted to spent more time with Jenyoung

Why? I wanted to spent more time with Jenyoung. Maybe it's time, my mom sees that I'm dating Jenyoung. 

Even my father should know. I don't know, I'm scared to tell them. Jenyoung is still sleeping, I have to tell her.

"Baby, wake up." I said softy. "I wanna sleep." Said Jenyoung sleepily. "I have to tell you something important." I said. "Okay." Said Jenyoung. "Jenyoung, my parents are coming home today." I said.

"Today!" Shouted Jenyoung. "Yes." I said sadly. "I think you should go home." I said. "No, I wanna tell your parents we're dating." Said Jenyoung. "You can't." I said. "I will." Said Jenyoung.

"My dad will get mad at me." I said. "Okay, then I should go." Said Jenyoung and got up from the bed.

As soon she got up from the bed, I pushed her into a hug. I hugged her really tightly and said "I love you." "I love you too." Said Jenyoung and kissed me on the cheek.

"How about you stay for a little more?" I said. "Okay." Said Jenyoung. "Mom and dad, will land in 6 hrs so we have a lot of time." I said. Jenyoung pulled me by my shirt, and started kissing me. We made out for a while, until we were completely out of breath.

We watched a movie together, and we were having so much fun. I didn't want this day to end to be honest.

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I was having so much with Taehyung. We watched like 2 movies together. Taehyung suddenly started kissing me while watching the movie. His soft lips felt so amazing, I never wanted to stop kissing him.

Until we heard the main door open and we realized that Taehyung's parents came home. Taehyung's mother came in the room, and saw me sitting with Taehyung.
And Taehyung's father came in the room as well. I was so scared.

Taehyung's mother smiled when she saw us, but Taehyung's father seemed furious.

"You bitch!" Shouted Taehyung's father. "Jenyoung run out of here!" Shouted Taehyung. "Taehyung I-" I didn't even finish my sentence and Taehyung shouted "Run!"

I ran out of the room, took my bag and went out of the house. I knew what Taehyung's father would do to him, I didn't wanna leave him there alone. But I had to listen to Taehyung.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
Taehyung's father took out his belt, and started beating Taehyung with it. Taehyung's face was bleeding and his legs. He started seeing bruises on his neck and leg.

"You bitch, you thought you could date someone!" Shouted Taehyung's father. "You can't date anyone because, you will locked up in a room!" Shouted Taehyung's father.

Taehyung's father grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him into his room, and shouted "Have fun while being locked up!" His father said this and locked the rooms door.

"No!" Shouted Taehyung's mother. "What!" Shouted the father. "Suho, why are you doing this to our kid! Shouted the mother. "He needs to learn a lesson!" Shouted the father. "What lesson, Suho?" Asked the mother.

"The lesson that he has to learn how to be responsible and serious, so he can be the principal of my university!" Shouted the father. Taehyung's mother, ran towards in Taehyung's room.

"If you go in that room, and help him, it will not be good!" Shouted the father. But Taehyung's mother didn't listen she went in Taehyung's room, and bandaged wherever he got hurt.

Taehyung's mother came out of the room and saw that his husband was standing outside the door.

"Lock the room, and leave him there now!" Shouted the father. "Please don't do this." Said the mother while crying. "Do it!" Shouted the father. The mother locked the door, and went to her room.

Taehyung's mother hated doing this, it she hadn't done that the Taehyung's father would have kicked her out of the house, and the mother didn't want to leave her son alone over there.

"I'm gonna divorce this man, I'm done with him hurting my son, Taehyung."

—————————————————————
Sorry to update after such a long time, I was busy.
I hope you liked this chapter.
Please comment on my story and vote for it too.
Thanks to everyone who reads my story.
This is first my story, and this has the most reads.

Love you bye! 💜