SEVEN

AT UNIVERSITY
Jenyoung only had 3 classes today, and she was free. She could go home if she wanted to, but she didn't go home because her best friend had classes today till 3:00pm. She was waiting for Miso.

Sitting in a corner of their university's dance room. Jenyoung was doodling in her sketch book. Jenyoung was bored so she thought about dancing. She closed the dance rooms door and turned on music. She put "Love Shot" by EXO. Jenyoung starts dancing.

Meanwhile Taehyung........
Taehyung also had 3 classes today, so he was also free. He was waiting for Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung was walking in the hall way, when he heard "Love Shot." Excitedly, Taehyung went towards the sound, until he noticed the voice got really loud and he realised he was outside the dance room. Taehyung looked through the transparent door, he saw Jenyoung dancing. "She can dance!" Thought Taehyung shocked. Taehyung was amazed. He didn't know Jenyoung could dance.

Jenyoung got tired so she took a break. She sat on the ground, panting. After a few minutes, Jenyoung started singing "Love Scenario" by ikon. Taehyung's mouth dropped when he heard her voice.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
Jenyoung's voice is beautiful. I never knew she could sing and dance! Her voice was so soft. Her voice sounds angelic. The way she dances in amazing, her facial expression while dancing were so good. I feel like slowly, I'm getting closer and closer to Jenyoung.
I feel a feeling I've never felt with her. I like it when she's around.

Jenyoung sang the entire song. Taehyung opened the door and fell in front of Jenyoung. Jenyoung scared and shocked look at Taehyung. Taehyung quickly got up. "For how long were you standing outside?"

"The entire time you were singing and dancing." Said Taehyung. "What!" Said Jenyoung. "You saw me singing and dancing!?" Said Jenyoung. "Yeah." Said Taehyung. "Did you like it." Asked Jenyoung. "I loved it!" Said Taehyung.

"Really?" Said Jenyoung shyly. "Yea, you sing and dance amazingly." Said Taehyung. "Aww, thanks." Said Jenyoung smiling. "I never knew you could sing and dance." Said Taehyung. "It's a hidden talent." Said Jenyoung. "Please, don't tell anyone." Said Jenyoung.

"Why? Your so good." Said Taehyung. "I just don't want anyone to know." Said Jenyoung. "I will tell everyone one now." Said Taehyung smirking. "Please don't!" Shouted Jenyoung. "I will tell everyone!" Said Taehyung.

"Please don't! I beg you!" Said Jenyoung. "Okay, I'm kidding, I won't." Said Taehyung. "Thank you." Said Jenyoung sarcastically. "Let's go to my house." Said Taehyung. "My moms gonna be worried, plus I'm gonna come to your house today anyways." Said Jenyoung. "Call your mom and tell her your going to my house." Said Taehyung. "She won't listen." Said Jenyoung. "Plllleeeeaaassseeee!" Said Taehyung. "Okay, fine." Said Jenyoung.

Jenyoung took her phone out and called her mom.

After the call........
"My mom said Yes." Said Jenyoung. "Okay, let's go then." Said Taehyung. "Wait! I have to wait for Miso." Said Jenyoung. "Oh, and I have to stay for Yoongi and Hoseok as well." Said Taehyung. "Okay, so let's wait then." Said Jenyoung.

"What do we do?" Said Taehyung. "I don't know." Said Jenyoung. "Can you please sing for me?" Asked Taehyung. "No, I can't." Said Jenyoung. "Please! I really like your voice." Said Taehyung.

"I can't sing in front of people." Said Jenyoung. "Okay fine, then I'm leaving." Said Taehyung. Jenyoung held Taehyung's hand and said "please don't go." "Okay, you sing and then I won't leave." Said Taehyung. "Okay, I'll sing." Said Jenyoung.

Jenyoung sang Crystal Snow by BTS for Taehyung.

"Did I do good?" Asked Jenyoung after singing. "You did amazing honestly." Said Taehyung smiling. "Thanks." Said Jenyoung smiling. "Okay, can we go to my house now?" Asked Taehyung. "No, we're waiting for our friends." Said Jenyoung. "Let's message them, that we're going to my house, okay?" "Okay." Said Jenyoung.

Jenyoung and Taehyung messaged their friends.

Taehyung held Jenyoung's hand and took her to his car. "You have a Lamborghini!?" Said Jenyoung surprised. "Yeah,so." Said Taehyung. "Wow." Said Jenyoung. Jenyoung sat in the car, and Taehyung quickly drove off.

AFTER THEY REACHED HOME........
"Let's study right now, okay?" Said Jenyoung. "Really." Said Taehyung. "Yes, really." Said Jenyoung. "Can't we just chill and do nothing." Said Taehyung. "Nope!" Said Jenyoung. "Get to work, chop chop!" Said Jenyoung. "Also, if you work right now while waiting for our friends, we can enjoy free time later!" Said Jenyoung. "Fine, okay." Said Taehyung.

Taehyung listened to Jenyoung and started to work.

1 hour later.....
"Hi guys!" Said Hoseok. "Hi." Said Yoongi. "Wasssup man!" Said Taehyung and went and hugged Yoongi and Hoseok. "Hi guys." Said Jenyoung shyly. "Taehyung, did you study?" Asked Hoseok. "Yes, I did." Said Taehyung. "Okay, then let's watch a movie." Said Hoseok.

"Which one?" Asked Yoongi. "A Silent Voice!" Said Taehyung. And everyone agreed to watch that movie.

(If you didn't know: A silent voice is a Japanese anime movie)

Jenyoung sat with Miso, besides Miso was Taehyung, besides Taehyung was Hoseok, and beside Hoseok was Yoongi.

They were half way in the movie and Jenyoung fell asleep.....

"Taehyung, Jenyoung fell asleep." Whispered Miso. "What!" Whispered Taehyung. And looked and saw Jenyoung's head on Miso's shoulder. Taehyung went and paused the movie. "What the fuck man!" Shouted Yoongi. "Why did you pause the movie!" Shouted Yoongi annoyed.

"Shut up! Jenyoung is sleeping, that's why I paused the movie." Said Taehyung softly. "Oh, sorry." Said Yoongi. "Take her home." Said Hoseok. "I don't know where she lives." Said Taehyung. "I'll guide you the way." Said Miso. "Okay, thanks." Said Taehyung.

They sat in the car, and Miso guided the way.

When they reached Jenyoung's house.....

"Can you carry her to her room?" Asked Taehyung. "No, I can't, you have to." Said Miso. "Okay." Said Taehyung. Miso knocked the door of the house, and Jenyoung's mom opened the door. "Jenyoung fell asleep at Taehyung's house again." Said Miso. "Oh sorry, this happened Taehyung." Said Jenyoung's mom embarrassed.

""It's okay." Said Taehyung. "Can I take to her room." Asked Taehyung. "Yes, sure." Said Jenyoung's mother. Taehyung walked up the stairs, with Miso behind him, and Jenyoung in her arms. "Which one is her room?" Asked Taehyung. "That one." Said Miso and pointed to their left.

Miso opened the door, and Taehyung went inside, and put Jenyoung on the bed. Taehyung then looked at her room, it was the most beautiful and cutest room he has ever seen. Taehyung smiled and then said "I should leave now, bye Miso." "Okay bye." Replied Miso.

Taehyung went and held the handle when Jenyoung sleepily said "please don't leave" to Taehyung." Taehyung turned around and faced Jenyoung. Taehyung went to her and said "I have to go," and then started walking towards the door, when Jenyoung said "Don't leave me."

Taehyung at that moment didn't want to leave either but he had to. Miso stood there and just watched the scene.

Taehyung went to Jenyoung and sat on her bed and whispered in her ear softly "Goodnight," and kissed her on the lips. Miso eyes wide open, she stood there and watched and then she said "You should leave, it's late, I'll stay with her so don't worry."

"Okay bye, then." Said Taehyung. And went out of Jenyoung's house.

Taehyung while riding his car thought "What the fuck! Why did I kiss her!"

                At that moment,
Taehyung realised that he had fallen for Jenyoung.