THIRTY THREE

TWO YEARS LATER...

"Baby, I learned how to do your tie for you."

"Aww wifey thanks for learning for me."

Jenyoung went and quickly did Taehyung's tie.

"Thanks wifey."

Jenyoung kissed his lips and hugged him.

"Go to office safely!"

"I will don't worry!"

Taehyung walked out of the house. And Jenyoung ran in the bathroom.

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V

So me and Taehyung had sex again. And this time it was different. So just to check I did a pregnancy test...and I'm pregnant! I don't know how to feel about this...am I happy or sad? Or what? I have to tell Taehyung now.

I went out in my room and started crying. They were tears of happiness and sadness. If that makes sense. Since I couldn't believe the results, I did another test and it came positive as well. So I am pregnant.

I didn't tell Taehyung in the morning because if he ends up hating this then I didn't want him to be mad at work.

When Taehyung came home...

I hugged Taehyung as soon as he came home. And kissed him softly.

"Hey babe, everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine." "I just missed you."

"Imma go shower quickly and then I have to work."

"Okay before you work, I have to talk to you about something important."

"Oh okay."

I took the pregnancy test and held it in my hand. Then I just waited for Taehyung to come out of the shower.

Once he came out of the shower...

He came out of the shower and started changing in front of me. His sexy abs tempted me so much...to kiss him hardly. Once he changes his clothes, I went and back hugged him.

"Yeah babe, so what was it you wanna talk about?"

"Come here."

I held his hand and made him sit on the bed.

"First tell me, you won't hate me for what I tell you."

"Wifey I won't ever hate you."

"So...I took a pregnancy test...and it came positive."

"Omg what!?" "Show me!"

I gave him the test. He happily looked at it and hugged me. I expected a different reaction from him. Like he would be worried. But he wasn't...he was really happy.

"Babe!" "I'm gonna be a dad!" He hugged me tightly.

"Wait your not mad at me?"

"Mad...I'm hella happy because I'm gonna be a dad!"

Then I suddenly started crying because I was hella worried.

"What's wrong?"

"How am I going to take care of the baby!?" I said in sobs.

"You can do it, plus you have me to help you."

"I'm worried." I said in sobs and put my head in his chest.

"Hey don't worry, your gonna be an amazing mom."

"You sure?"

"100% sure."

I hugged him, and I was feeling better.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Omg! I'm gonna be a dad! This is awesome! I'm so grateful to have Jenyoung as she can give me my child. This is so cool! I'll make sure to be the coolest dad ever. Why did Jenyoung think I would be mad? I love the fact that we're gonna be parents now.

I went and hugged Jenyoung and I sat on her lap. Then I kissed her stomach. I closed my eyes and talked to my baby.

"Hey baby, it's dad here." "I know you can't hear me but...I wanna tell you that your the best thing that ever happened to me."

Jenyoung punched me.

"Ouch, okay the second best thing."

"Hey baby, it's mommy here." "I want you to know that your the most important thing in my life."

I pinched her.

"Ouch okay the second most important thing then." 

I kissed her stomach and sat on her lap again. I hugged her and almost fell asleep. But she woke me up.

"Baby, didn't you have to do office work?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that."

I took my laptop and sat next to her. And I worked until I fell asleep with my head on her shoulder.

Once I fell asleep with my head on her shoulder. She held my head softly and put my head on the pillow. And she made me lie down. She put the blanket on me, and she lied down next to me. She hugged me and she fell asleep in a little while.