TWENTY SEVEN

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V

When I woke up I was wearing Taehyung's hoodie and shorts. I don't remember wearing his clothes before going to sleep. Did we have sex!!?

I was confused so I asked Taehyung. "Baby, I wasn't wearing these clothes before I slept.." I said. "You seemed uncomfortable in your clothes, so I changed them." He said. "You changed my clothes!?" I asked. "Yeah I did." He said.

Omg!! Taehyung changed my clothes...did he peak? Umm, anyways...we had university so I went to change. I looked in the mirror of my bathroom and noticed I had hickeys on my neck...and then I remembered what me and Taehyung did before going to sleep.

I had to cover up the hickey so I decided to wear a turtleneck shirt. But Taehyung had hickeys too...but he didn't wear anything to cover it up.

"Why are you wearing a turtleneck?" He asked. "It's hot outside." "I have to cover up the mark." I said and showed him the hickey. "You don't need to do that, everyone knows we are a couple." He said. "Okay fine." I said and I changed my clothes. I wore Taehyung's black shirt and my blue jeans.

After we arrived at our university...

"Let's go to the bathroom." Miso said. Then she pulled my hand and took me with her to the washroom. "You and Taehyung finally did it." She said. "Yeah we did." I said. "Omg!" Miso said and started jumping around.

We went out of the bathroom and Miso was teasing me the whole time. We had math class, so went back into our classroom.

Time fast forwarded...

In the middle of Math class

I had to go to the bathroom, so I asked the teacher and went. I was washing my hands, when the bathroom's door opened I saw Taehyung come in.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here!?" I asked. "I wanna kiss you." He said. "Your in a girls bathroom, and we have class, so we can't kiss." I said. "Yes we can." He said and pushed me in the wall.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Taehyung pushed Jenyoung in the wall and kissed her passionately. He slowly held her hands and put them up on the wall. He directly put his tongue in her mouth. He went down to her neck and left marks on it.

Few minutes later....

"Ahh." Jenyoung moaned.

"Shh, don't get loud, we're in school." Taehyung whispered and put his finger on her lips.

Soon Jenyoung realized that they have class. And so, both of them ran into their classroom.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

So I made out with Jenyoung in the bathroom and got 20 minutes late to class. I didn't really care you know, because I know everything the teacher was teaching...because he was reviewing a topic of Math.

"Your 20 minutes late to class!" The teacher shouted. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm a bit sick." I said. "Whatever, just go and sit." The Teacher said.

"Bro, did you guys kiss in the bathroom!?" Hoseok asked. "No, they had sex." Yoongi said. "Shut up, no, we just kissed." I said and they both laughed.

"I think Jenyoung will scold me, for doing that." I said. "Yeah she will." Hoseok said. "She will be mad and happy." Yoongi said. "Happy because her boyfriend kissed her, mad because you kissed her in school at the wrong time." "Yeah your right." I said.

I went outside our classroom and saw Jenyoung standing with her friends. Then she came to me and told me to meet her in the storage room.

I went inside the storage room and waited for Jenyoung. After a few minutes, she came in the room. "Hey baby." I said. "Why did you kiss me in school?" She asked. "I missed you." I said. "Okay next time, try to wait okay?" She said. "Okay I will wait, I'm sorry for kissing you in school." I said. "It's okay." She said and hugged me.

We attended all our classes and decided to work on our project again at our apartment...

"I will come to your house in a while." Hoseok said. "I'll be there after a while too." Miso said. "I'm just going with you guys." Yoongi said.

Me, Yoongi and Jenyoung went to our apartment. And we started working on the project too.

After a while...

"Why aren't Miso and Hoseok here yet?" I asked. "I don't know." She said. "Okay, let me check." I said.

I went downstairs and looked for both of them. I found Hoseok and Miso kissing in a car. That's when I called Hoseok.

"Yeah, what is it?" Hoseok said. "Why aren't you coming to my house?" I asked. "I am, I'll come in a-" Hoseok said and spotted me looking at him. He cut the call and came out of the car.

"Let's go upstairs." Hoseok said and ran to my apartment room. Miso came out of the car and walked upstairs with me.

We worked on the project for at least eight hours...

AT NIGHT...

Miso, Yoongi and Hoseok went home, so it was just me and Jenyoung.

"Baby, can we do something together?" I asked. "Sure, but what should we do?" She asked. "I don't know, kiss and watch a movie." I said. "It's already 12pm...maybe we can do that later." She said. "Okay, fine." I said.

Jenyoung went and took out my favorite hoodie and wore it. "You look cute." I said. "Really?" She asked. "Yep, you always do." I said. "Aww, thanks...but your cuter." She said. I laughed and said "Not that much...I'm more hot, you know." "Hey! I'm hot too." She said. "Of course you are." I said and back hugged her.

We went and lied down on the bed and talked to each other until we fell asleep.

Jenyoung's head was on my chest and she talked so much...until she fell asleep. She's just the best and the cutest...I love her too much.

"I wanna live with her forever."