viola tricolor | Kenpachi Zaraki

General information:

Kenpachi Zaraki x Male!Reader

warning(s): sexual suggestions

reader info: the reader will go by he/him/his pronouns.

word count: 1404

other info: this is not following the anime/manga, but the reader is a shinigami and most likely a part of squad 11.

please note that this is also posted on my quotev and tumblr. this is not beta read, so please excuse me if you see any mistakes.

Yellow, blue and purple.

Your vision focused on and trailed over those exact colours – representing the old and new – the faded and visible.

It wasn't unusual for your entire neck and chest area to be covered in those marks – hickeys. It sent more than one message – especially stating a certain someone's ownership and claim, so to speak.

Not that you minded, not at all. You had caught yourself a number of times tilting your head and exposing your nape in the mirror – only to get lost in the colours, the sensation of trailing fingertips over every mark, remembering what caused them and overall admiring how they made your (s/c) skin bloom.

Every part of your shihakusho laid abandoned in your shared bedroom, crinkly and scattered all over the floor after a long, adventurous night. Battered and bruised in the most delightful way, you stared at the reflection of your own exposed body with a secret smile. You couldn't stop relishing in the marks spread over your entire figure like some self-indulgent sickness there you stood tracing every love bite, pressing down on the bigger ones.

Lost in admiration, you failed to notice your own lover step into the bathroom behind you until he placed a huge, calloused and scarred hand on your hip. The sensation he brought washed over you instantly and you couldn't help but relax into his grip as he dug into the hand-shaped bruise from the coupling, most likely creating a darker mark. It should have startled you and it probably would have, but you were used to his possessive hands – just as you were used to his crushing reiatsu.

"Kenpachi." snapping out of your own trance, you acknowledged the older man by leaning into him. His signature smirk manifested on his lips by the call of his name and again you felt a hand on your hip.

"Little one," Vibrations rumbled through his chest as he spoke. It made you shiver with anticipation. Not to mention your boyfriend's gravelly voice was a dead giveaway. "Were you starin' at my marks again?"

The following nod was inevitable and immediate. In these situations, it really seemed as if your own body had a mind of its own.

The way Kenpachi spoke of the hickeys littering all over your body as his, made your breath hitch and heart speed up. What even was your relationship made of nowadays?

"I just..." You trailed off, chewing your lip. Reflection-Kenpachi quirked an eyebrow. "I like everything about them." You didn't have to glance at the mirror to know he was raking his uncovered eye all over your body, taking it all in as if he saw your naked form for the first time.

Another set of vibrations crawled down your spine. As if Kenpachi was purring at the mere sight. No one knew his antics better than you, and the weight of his stare was enough to make your hair stand up on the back of your neck – especially when it felt as if he was drilling holes all over.