sadism | Ren Kouha

General information:

(Yandere!)Ren Kouha x Male!Reader

warning(s): sexual themes, strong language and violent themes.

reader info: the reader will go by he/him/his pronouns.

word count: 3413

other info: this work is not following the manga nor the anime to a tee, but it exists in the same universe. please note that this is also posted on my quotev and deviantart. this is not beta read, so please excuse me if you see any mistakes.

-

As the third prince of the imperial empire – Ren Kouha's boyfriend you had only seen the sides Kouha wore amongst others in the palace. His admiration, but also annoyance towards his brothers, his way of treating servants, the loathing towards his mother and the anger he held towards Judal were all familiar sides you felt both honoured and a bit awkward to witness.

However, the traits Kouha was most known for was his possessiveness and sadism. Sure, he had an admirable willpower and strength, but that was some of his sides you were less familiar with.

You, [Male Name] [Last Name], had no place on the battlefield seeing as you were nothing more than a mere heir of some low-blooded royal. Not that you were complaining though. You had heard plenty of stories from both Kouha and the other members of the Ren family about how scary and dangerous a dungeon could be, so you had absolutely no plans asking Judal to raise another one for you to conquer.

Despite lacking knowledge of his fighting and military skills, you knew very well how Kouha was in bed, so you guessed he used a lot of the same passion on the battlefield too. The way he was unable to control the bottled up and repressed feelings yet being able to convert them into an angry passion whenever your bodies entwined into one was always prominent.

Your body was always covered in proof after such a session, but you didn't mind one bit. Instead, you thrived of the feeling of his hands all over you, and the dark and sore bruises reminded you of the warm and sensation-filled night as well as who you belonged to.

Now, Kouha's sadism was well known all over the Kou empire and especially among the ones living in the palace, however, you were probably one of the few who knew that Kouha could match Judal's possessiveness when it came to a few things and especially when it came to you.

This time was no different from the other occasions where Kouha's possessive streak decided to shine through;

"Hmm."

"Kouha!" You couldn't help but exclaim when your boyfriend grabbed your wrist in a way too familiar harshness making an even more familiar warm feeling flush your cheeks as memories of him pinning your arms over your head in bed, against walls and even over Kouen's study desk, flashed before your eyes.

"What are you doing?" You breathed out, hitching a bit as you felt your boyfriend's long and talented fingers squeeze your wrist a bit harder while drilling his intensely focused fuchsia eyes on one particular spot which stood out on your (s/c) skin.

"[Male Name]..." A set with shrills crawled slowly down your spine as Kouha's sickly sweet growl rung through your ears.

His hand seemed to tighten its grip around your wrist making your breath hitch once more as he continued, "What's this ugly thing that's staining your beautiful skin?"

Your aroused expression changed into confusion by Kouha's words.

Staining your skin?

What could he possibly mean by that?