Final Chapter

Gun

"You sure you will be okay son?" I came home for a couple of days. It feels empty to be honest. Just like what I did before. But I guess that would be the last time I will trouble with him. I ruin his life before and made it more ruin when I came back. I shouldn't just be stupid and get my act together.

I guess the story between Mark and I ended.

Luckily the house that we are staying right now were nearly at beach. I couldn't help to keep staring at the sea from the window of my room. Later on I heard a knock from my open door. I saw my mom standing again there. She was smiling at me.

"Mom?" I think she is in the good mood.

"I hope to see your smile back again son" its weird. Cause I know since I came back here, I keep smiling on her. I don't want her to worried. We didn't talk about anything yet happen from there. But I guess she is respecting my privacy for now.

"What are you saying mom?" I sneered at her.

"I know you Gun. But well follow your heart this time" I did mom. That's why I came to study there, to see Mark but what did just happen? I did a huge mess.

"Okay mom" now my heart want right now is to go back to normal phase on my life. Also completely to move forward without Mark in my life.

I really should let him go. That's the right thing I should.

"By the way Kao called. He is coming here" I fish out my phone and look for his text or call. Why would he tell to mom first? Well, Kao loves to surprise visit. "Go meet him in the shore, he will be there soon" I nod at her. Actually I'm kinda excited to see him, he need to spoil anything to me how did they end up together.

I fix myself and walked out from the house. I was roaming around until my feet brought me in the seashore. The temperature was kinda cold because it was cloudy that day and the wind blows also helped to make more chilly here.

I was just peacefully looking at the sea and how the beautiful sky was. This was the peaceful place ever. I wish I could stand here with him.

Mark..

"This place was more beautiful than I thought" a familiar voice I just suddenly heard.

I jerked back to confirm it. And I almost fell to the ground. He was standing in front of me with his smile. I am shaking my head cause I have no idea that he will know where I am. Unless??

"Where is Kao?? Why are you here??" he didn't response and walked towards to me. I step back as he trying to draw himself closer to me.

"I didn't came here just to ask me about Kao" he said in annoying tone.

But I'm more annoyed by him. He grabbed my arms and hold it firmly.

"Gun.." I push his hand on me.

"I don't want to hear it" I avoid my eyes on him. I am holding my grudge not to hold on him like I am doing to him in several times. He didn't know how it was hard for me doing this to him.

"Stop running away from me" he then grabbed my both cheeks and made me focus to his face. I can see how he was still hurt, his eyes cant lie. I want to push him and run away from him again but now I cant, my whole body were weaken right now. I am flustered and confused.

He supposed to hate me. But.. why did he came all the way here?

"Stop hurting yourself Gun" he lean closer and he just press his lips to my forehead.

"Three years is enough to torture yourself. Its time to start a new beginning" he smiled at me. I couldn't say anything, I'm too overwhelmed. I feel like I'm dreaming.